What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next open test round LemonTini Hybrids

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zskittles x LemonTini
picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Catastrophe

Catastrophe

So I’m way late with this but I know Karma understands.

Literally a catastrophe. I got a kitten from the shelter being all alone and all. Well I had 100% germination on the Lemon Rado and the Rado Z. I had a table by the window and had them in solo cups. Well Ziggy used his claws and pulled every single one and piled them all over the table. Along with a few other strains I had started. I saved what I could but thought I lost all the testers. Come to find out I have two Lemon Rado and one Rado Z . Here are the Lemon Rados

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks Karma buddy and I’ll post more before harvest
I think they are at 7-8 weeks or so

Last edited:

Bean Sprout

A couple SherbTini pics taken in week seven.

These have a very solid structure, easy to grow and are pumping out resin more and more each day.

Unfortunately, I haven’t found a female OG-Tini yet but the males I’ve had would probably make great hybrids. Solid structure and very lemony aromas. I’m still vegging Z-Tini as the tent got crowded while I was determining genders of the plants. I’ll get those in the next cycle along with some Sowahh.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This sherbtini is an outlier in terms of smell. No citrus just a deep putrid funk.
View Image

Thats my absolute favorite. I love when I find those surprise phenos. The head scratchers, the ones that make you ask “which parent is this more like”? “Its not like anything”!

mack 10

Veteran
The Rado Z wont be released, i didnt like the outcome, can be so much better.

I went to check the other crop, and found 1 of 10 to have minor intersex, but its the smells that made me decide not to release, they came out more fruity and berry like. Not Gassy Candy.

Here is some picture's of differnt plants.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Seems the Zkittkez dominates.
Good to see someone stick to there goals.
They still look decent though?
I've got 6 of these running now,
Are they worth finishing?

And Star. Looking kronik. Golf balls of fire

Fronk

Zour Lemon 8. Day 81. Chopped

Zour Lemon 8. Day 81. Chopped

Smells delicious,sweet lemon, ginger and gas.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Lemon Mochi I have kept around, dusted with a bit of pollen from a dynasty genetics Megafauna male

Attachments

• photo2035952.jpg
    photo2035952.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 66
  • photo2035953.jpg
    photo2035953.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2035954.jpg
    photo2035954.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 64

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5D7ADE5C-0B37-414B-AA7D-A30582B508CE.jpeg
Hey Star. Did you make any Hash with that Zkitz x Lemon tini?
looks like it would be a producer

Hi mack:wave:I did not but I have a big one going outside right now that will give me enough to make something