What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET

El Tigre

CM will give you the best sweet citrus/lemon you can get !!!

A must one :dance013:

:tiphat:

I really look forward to see what comes out from that plant!
I also can't wait to listen from you a feedback on those Gelato you have grown... they looks delicious.:tiphat:

El Tigre

DAY 26

DAY 26

Things are going smooth for now and the plants looks happy.
I'm also happy of my recycled/amended soil.

My receipt is very simple, i save soil from my past grows - separating the most roots that i can- inside a container.
I keep the soil humid, without exceeding with water.
After one month or so I amend every 10 liters of used soil with:
- 1/2 liter worm humus
- 10 gr Bat guano
- 1/2 liter perlite
- 50 ml lithothamnion (same function of dolomite lime).

After two weeks i consider my soil ready to go.

I'm watering with decanted plain water for now, not too much every 2-3 days.

Water were i live is very alkaline (pH 8.5), so I use some bio pH- every time in order to be on the range of pH 6.5/7.

Soon i will try to make my first aerated tea, i will document this here and we will see together if it works well.
I did a couple of shots with flash to let you appreciate the "real colors" of the leaves of both the strains.

CM on the left - BS on the right
picture.php

picture.php

CM
picture.php

BS
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

Let's see what happens my friend, always hoping for the best buds! :biggrin:

I have always used more or less the same kind of soil/nutrients, so i'm not familiar with differences in taste related to this, but i found decrease in taste/smell very related to high temperature during the summer.

El Tigre

DAY 27

DAY 27

I turned upside down the BS, so now the plants have the top on the same direction.
It's really interesting to watch how different strains and phenotypes can be.
I'm not talking just about the color and shape of the leaves (BS darker green indica leaves), but i'm more astonished every time by the behavior of each individual.
Those plants got the identical training, but is clear how CM lost completely the apical dominance. The BS instead shows an innate, clearly due to genetic, predisposition to have a columnar shape.

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

They have an authentically healthy color.

It's a sign of good work ;)

Keep it up!

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

Hey Apolo!

They say that green is the color of hope and I always hope for tasty buds :biggrin:
I just try to keep things in order, the plants take care of the rest.

El Tigre

DAY 28

DAY 28

Nothing to report except my awkwardness, during some light manipulation to expose bud sites i crashed again a big fan leaf of the CM !! By the way she is very healthy and I don't think will care too much. I really like the bearing of this strain.

picture.php

picture.php

El Tigre

DAY 29

DAY 29

Indeed, the plants have a good growth rate.
I decided to pull the plants out of the tent to better show the shape obtained with the training.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Nothing like some vape inspired training. Looks like they will fill up your space nicely. :good:

El Tigre

AERATED TEA TEST

AERATED TEA TEST

Today i started making an aerated tea with:
- 1 L water saved from my dehumidifier

- 20 gr of Earthworm humus
- 1 gr of bat guano
- a pinch of raw cane sugar

Tomorrow i'll show you how does it look after 24 hours of bubbling.
Then we will also see if plants will like it or no.

El Tigre

Very nice... they’re filling the space nicely :tiphat:

Hey mr.brunch, plants are happy and grow fast now.

Here's my tea after 24 h.
Golden tone with little to no smell. No bad odours at all.
Let's see if my little bushes appreciate.
For the time being i'm happy of my used/amended soil, leaves have a brilliant green.

picture.php

noknees

i'm used to SIL growing, but it's cool/still mind-blowing that you're growing these with like 60 watts. one basic incandescent bulb's worth.

girls look good! that CM! :)

i predict tea fandom in your future :peacock:

El Tigre

i'm used to SIL growing, but it's cool/still mind-blowing that you're growing these with like 60 watts. one basic incandescent bulb's worth.

girls look good! that CM! :)

i predict tea fandom in your future :peacock:

Yes, self sufficiency with a minimal power consumption. And is cheap as hell LOL
I think i never appreciated to be a grower like these days, my jars are still well full and i should have some fresh ones in a 1,5 month or so... quarantine I don't fear you!

Being locked in the house without weed would have been hell!
I take this opportunity to wish all the friends of the forum all the best in this strange pandemic period. Stay healthy and protect yourself as much as possible.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts