What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACK 47+GORILLA GIRL+RED MANDARINE 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

bob60

Veteran
hola

a small update on the progress of this cycle
I folded the surviving gorilla branch towards the center of the vase so that the center of gravity returned to the center

and then I top it a first and a second time, so that it would become the new mainlinig but at a higher level

this time, to bend the branches I didn't use ties but hooks in covered metal wire, very practical and effective

the other plants are to follow

Jack 47 # 1

gorilla # 2

jack # 2

I have 4 plants in a completely different state of development ..... what a shitty situation !!!

the first will have to wait for the last before flowering, then at least another 4/5 weeks

stay tuned

bibi40

Happy to see that mate ,

different stage ,
but all are healthy ,
that' s what we want to see ,

well done my friend :tiphat:

El Tigre

Hi Bob, a kind of crazy run for you but you know..shit happens!
By the way sometimes unlucky situations end to be the most exciting.
Mad yoga mainlining on that gorilla, happy gardening! :tiphat:

bob60

Veteran
small update
tonight I practiced the third top to the old gorilla, which I must say has recovered very well

theoretically in 10/15 days I should send it in bloom, but the others are not ready,

Also tonight, since the fifth stage had developed, I patched Jack47 # 1

as you can see it's far behind, and the others are worse off (3 stage), so I'm afraid that the old gorilla will touch another top (which theoretically should produce 16 colas ... too many for an indoor) or I'll have to work a lot of LST, while for the other three I expect only 2 top (otherwise I won't hurry anymore :laughing:)

bob60

Veteran
How are they today Bob ?

hola bibi
the girls are fine, sorry for the delay in responding, but the dominant thought here is the coronavirus

we arrived on day 57 for the gorilla # 1 and this is the situation

this is Jack47 # 1

and these are Jack47 # 2 and Gorilla # 2

Alogeno

Post apocalyptic grower
The color is good, if you have patience something good comes out for me!

good.gif
good.gif

bob60

Veteran
hola
we arrived at 35 days from seed for the Jack #1&2 and the gorilla #2

i must say that the jack #1 grow very fast and vigorously

jack # 2 appears to be a week late

but grow very well

the gorilla #2 is the last of the three

bob60

Veteran
instead the gorilla # 1 is growing beautifully and I think it will give me problems in the switch phase

bob60

Veteran
hola

today pruning day !!

like a stupid I broke a branch again, this time from Jack # 1 and I still can't understand why the branches are so rigid, despite the fact that he does these jobs during the "sleep" period which should make the branches more flexible since they are lymph discharges

the jack #2 performed well at the second top pending the final top that i expect in 7/10 days

as well as gorilla # 2

for which I plan to stop here with the topping, thus obtaining 4 peaks
____

bob60

Veteran
hola

Another matter for the gorilla # 1 to which I have not applied top but only a pruning of the low leaves and the application of a ring to support the various branches

this is before the treatment

and this is the plant after the pruning service

and that's all for now

:tiphat:

welldone

hola

Another matter for the gorilla # 1 to which I have not applied top but only a pruning of the low leaves and the application of a ring to support the various branches

this is before the treatment

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82282&pictureid=2021742&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82282&pictureid=2021743&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

and this is the plant after the pruning service

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82282&pictureid=2021741&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82282&pictureid=2021745&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

and that's all for now

:tiphat:
I think it will be good to see the shape of this now lovely work by you bob60 :)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking very healthy, mate ;)

Keep us updated about them, my friend. See you around,

Sweet smokes
Jaypp

bob60

Veteran
Looking very healthy, mate

Keep us updated about them, my friend. See you around,

Sweet smokes
Jaypp

hola

here I am again after almost a month of absence .... in the meantime the girls have grown up and are in excellent health

I switched about 10 days ago, and given the size of the plants I decided to divide them.
The gorilla #1 remained in the current box, all alone,

and thank goodness ... it has already filled the entire horizontal surface!

For the other three, I mounted an old grow-tend that I did not use (60 * 60 * 160) and I installed a 300w led panel of the budha-led, an axial aspirator (12 €) and a 12cm fan to move the indoor air.

Ten days ago it was like that

Today so

see you next time