What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow and he's love of plants

scrogrow

:laughing: like rocking horse shit:woohoo:

Sort of lmfao no 60/40

However in these hard times we must improvise!!!

Ps massive shout to my local hydro shop for letting me have an appointment only opening for myself and my mate at spot two

Lady's and gentleman

3 bags of coco
1 bag of perlite
And
A 250ml bottle of cannazym

picture.php

scrogrow

picture.php

There's me blueberry cheesecake from female seeds going for it

picture.php

And there goes my cherry driver from Cannarado genetics

scrogrow

Looks wicked now I see the concept, healthy seedlings

Cheers mate I'm gonna try my best to do a proper write up over the next couple days

I've had to wait it out for a couple days as I'm still playing catch up for me mistake. I've now got a few more seedlings to add to the mix

Threw in a strawberry eclair

Couple of critical xxl

And

Couple orange cheesecake

Next day or two will see more pics and additions to the system

Oh just quickly to absolutely everyone if you've made comments or just read through a few bits

I really want to say happy 420 to you all

Esme

Nah mate it's the EXODUS imo the best and original!! However horses for courses and that she's an absolute filter melter

Fair play mate, Got a few lads around me clones and that but I don't risk getting them from them after last time getting free spider mites with them ha ha.

scrogrow

Fair play mate, Got a few lads around me clones and that but I don't risk getting them from them after last time getting free spider mites with them ha ha.

Mate we have all had beasties I've fought the mighty spider mite and won! (great mite outbreak of 2019) so ya just treat everything like its got the plauge and make sure ya quarentine new cuts as and when they enter your home

Personally I prefer a systemic approach tbh!

scrogrow

picture.php

Seeing as ya mentioned her and she's getting her reveg on nicely, I thought I'd share a pic

Also here's that ice cream cake cut that caused the confusion (cheers yts)

picture.php

scrogrow

Here's some crazy cookies

picture.php

Here's some lemon mia

picture.php

And a couple of lemon mias

picture.php

This is my soil project at spot two

Only got down there for the first time in a couple weeks yesterday

scrogrow

Bluelab stuff has been my go to for years.

Had a combi meter before the great raid of 2018 but the dibble stole it!

I'm back on me feet now after a super pheno hunt or two I never kept any of em tbh

Fussy as fussy as can be over ere lately!

Mentioning the raid tho remember they took the keeper I found in them dank genetics sour iced cake? (pack actually called close shave)
(I got em when we met at that product earth event)
Anyway turns out me mate had a pack of em sitting so unexpected switch out to my line up!

Anyway its a cross of Cannarado shaved ice x sour dub
Can't not run them so I've popped 3

Hope your well mack great to see you over ere man!

@esme sappnin fella yeah that's on my dream board right now but il deffo have the guardian by the middle of May!

Alls good in the grow right now and I'm GASSED to have my favourite ever strain in the mix now too

Can't wait to see what gems I get!

Ps that sour iced cake was a weed I could only smoke half a joint of before falling sleep! Dear gods of ganj PLEASE LEMME FIND SUMMINK BETTER!!!