What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doubts and Suggestions [6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

SweetApolo

Doubts & Suggestions

All doubts and / or suggestions you have about the contest,
You can do them in this post that we have opened for it.

Remember that it is forbidden to contact the moderators to submit questions about the contest.

If you have a question, submit it here so that we can resolve it and that other users can also answer your question if it is the same.

¡THANKS!

32.png

31.png

bibi40

Hi Sweet seeds ,

some questions i had :

- can i already open my thread in this section ? ( i have already send the mail for my participation and i have my seeds , no need for the initial seeds giveaway)
- the thread for the competition rules is close , so i can' t add : " [FONT=&quot]I have read and agree the Competition Rules. Which, I will participate in the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition " [/FONT]

Cheers

:tiphat:

Last edited:

SweetApolo

Hi Sweet seeds ,

can i already open my thread in this section ? ( i have already send the mail for my participation )

Cheers

:tiphat:

Read --> 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition [+12.500€ in prizes]

---> In "Validity, Participation and Competition Rules" you will find what you have to do to participate.

----->You can publish your diary in this sub forum. (6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition )

Required Reading ---> Competition Rules [6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition]

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Hempsmoke

Hey, how long would it take to get the competition seeds?
I was goin to start a new grow in 2 weeks.

I already got at least 5 strains from Sweet Seeds, but since we can only enter strains from the 2019/2020 catalogue im afraid I would have to make use of your competition seeds offer.

Greetings
Hemp

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Hempsmoke!

If you live in one of the countries to which we can send seeds, you will probably have them in between 1 and 3 weeks. It also depends on which country you live.

But I think you got the 2019/2020 catalog thing wrong. Which strains do you have that are not featured in the 2019 catalog? (I'm curious, hehehe...)

Kind regards,

tommy

Hempsmoke

Hi Hempsmoke!

If you live in one of the countries to which we can send seeds, you will probably have them in between 1 and 3 weeks. It also depends on which country you live.

But I think you got the 2019/2020 catalog thing wrong. Which strains do you have that are not featured in the 2019 catalog? (I'm curious, hehehe...)

Kind regards,

tommy

Hey
Thanks for the reply, but the rules say

"To participate the grower has to share a grow diary with one or more varieties of the Sweet Seeds® genetic collection (only varieties included in 2019 or 2020 catalogs);"

so I guess I have to grow a strain from the new catalogue(s).
A the moment I've got SAD, Gorilla Girl and San Fernando Lemon Kush.
I ordered new seeds a few days ago tho, so there's Ice Cool, Sweet Pure CBD and Crystal Candy coming soon ;)
The Ice Cool if for a friend but I'm sure i would get a seed or two if I insist, as long as I make clones, and if he grows it I will get some clones too :p

Greetings
Hemp

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi again mate,

Here's our 2019 catalog:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360314

There's more than 60 strains there and the 3 strains you mentioned are there. That's why I don't understand the doubt :)

It does not say "strains released in 2019 or 2020". It says "only varieties included in 2019 or 2020 catalogs". And these are strains released from 2005 till 2019, all included.

Let me know if it's clear now. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hempsmoke

Hi again mate,

Here's our 2019 catalog:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360314

There's more than 60 strains there and the 3 strains you mentioned are there. That's why I don't understand the doubt :)

It does not say "strains released in 2019 or 2020". It says "only varieties included in 2019 or 2020 catalogs". And these are strains released from 2005 till 2019, all included.

Let me know if it's clear now. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hey

Now I get it, I thought it means only the strains released in 2019/20 :D
Thanks for the clarification
I already wrote a PM to jaypp regarding the contest seeds, just ignore it, now I don't need them anymore ;)

Greetings
Hemp

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Ok mate, thanks ;)

Either way, if you live in country to which we can ship seeds (maybe you're from the UK), you can still get them anyway and keep them to one of your next runs.

See you in the competition and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hempsmoke

Ok mate, thanks ;)

Either way, if you live in country to which we can ship seeds (maybe you're from the UK), you can still get them anyway and keep them to one of your next runs.

See you in the competition and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hey

Thanks for the offer, I'm indeed in a qualified country, and I would gladly try a few strains in the future :)

Greetings
Hemp

Crowmax

Veteran
Hello sweet gang :wave:

Would like to ask,
1. 15th of May 2020 is the grow diary deadline ? We have to have harvested plants till that date?

2. Do I have to accept the rules / post, in the other thread, before requesting seeds for the grow diary?

Many thanks

SweetApolo

Hello sweet gang :wave:

Would like to ask,
1. 15th of May 2020 is the grow diary deadline ? We have to have harvested plants till that date?

Yes, We will only value the content published until that date.

2. Do I have to accept the rules / post, in the other thread, before requesting seeds for the grow diary?

Yes, we must know that you have read the rules. ;)

Many thanks

I answer you in each question.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

P

pongster

hey sweet guys! =)
just got some seeds and wanted to participate; i've read that you need to send an email if you want the free seeds, but also to enter the competition is needed?
or should i just open a thread with my diary?
thanks! =)
:rasta:

SweetApolo

hey sweet guys! =)
just got some seeds and wanted to participate; i've read that you need to send an email if you want the free seeds, but also to enter the competition is needed?
or should i just open a thread with my diary?
thanks! =)
:rasta:

Hi budy!

Everything is in the competition rules: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368676

1. Read the rules.
2. Accept them as explained in the main post:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368674
3.If you are going to order seeds, follow the steps indicated in the competition rules.

4.The diary you have to start it within the competition subforum.

Any more questions, do not hesitate to write again.
Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

P

pongster

Hi budy!

Everything is in the competition rules: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368676

1. Read the rules.
2. Accept them as explained in the main post:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368674
3.If you are going to order seeds, follow the steps indicated in the competition rules.

4.The diary you have to start it within the competition subforum.

Any more questions, do not hesitate to write again.
Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

hey apolo thanks for reply!
already had my answer (thanks bibi)

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey Apolo,

I’ve got an indoor grow on right now that won’t be finished until the beginning/middle of March. I already have some Sweet Seeds Fast Version Green Poison and Killer Kush.

Is it possible to start the competition diary at the end of March and still be included with the FV seeds I already have??

SweetApolo

Hey Apolo,

I’ve got an indoor grow on right now that won’t be finished until the beginning/middle of March. I already have some Sweet Seeds Fast Version Green Poison and Killer Kush.

Is it possible to start the competition diary at the end of March and still be included with the FV seeds I already have??

Hi Kalbhairav!

The competition ends on May 19, 2020.

We recommend that the diaries be finished before that date.

If you already have your seeds, you can participate. If you don't finish on time don't worry, the important thing is to participate ;)

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thanks Apolo,

I was going to run those seeds next anyway so no problem if I’m not included in the competition :)

Hi Kalbhairav!

The competition ends on May 19, 2020.

We recommend that the diaries be finished before that date.

If you already have your seeds, you can participate. If you don't finish on time don't worry, the important thing is to participate ;)

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kalbhairav,

Yes, it's probably too tight to finish on time, but you are always welcome to share your grow diary with us here. And you can then keep passing by our subforum as we will probably repeat this competition for next season, starting between September and December of this year.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts