What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My never ending grow log

master kusher

so I've already transplanted 2 to my outdoor plot but 3 more need to go(they're in 5 gallon pots so the plants are somewhat large and wont be overtaken by natural vegetation. Watering at this time of the year is starting to become a necessity, hearing the heat index and all; but I couldn't imagine having to make so many trips, breaking my back and making a shit ton of trails while I'm at it so I plan to get a water pump (like a water hose, but for the wilderness) and carry it out there every time I water. Also since the stinging nettles are EVERWHERE I plan to get some chest high waders so I don't have any worry's or problems about getting stung I guess is the word.

master kusher

one of the three has started flowering so I'm guessing it's a sweet seeds auto fem mix! it's already 3 feet so it should be 5-6 feet by the end of it and should yield at least a quarter pound, I also am harvesting a lot of my smaller autos that I fucked up by putting in one gallon containers, none the less they have seeds so if all goes well I'll have more seeds for free on top of the ones I plan to order :)

master kusher

so just to clarify I'm just going to post stuff about my indoor tents here from now on; I've got two, one is a 4*4 with 1000 watts(thinking I should move my other light in there. :/), and the other is a 2*2 with 600 watts. Currently have quite a bit of my tester seeds going (I made my own testers), and plenty more on the way. I plan on filling up the space in the big tent with maybe one or two mothers, and lots of new starts (seedling or clone) and the 2*2 with some clones

master kusher

Transplanted most of my stuff outdoors, I think I'm going to fill up the tents with starts in small 16 oz solo cups; and then transplant outdoors when ready.
P.S. I got i spray bottle/mister for the starts so that should help quite a bit as to not disturb the tap root in the beginning stages.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts