Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Pizza delivery to wrong house. Narc?

Thread Title Search
Pizza delivery to wrong house. Narc? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2020, 04:18 AM #1
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant future
Pizza delivery to wrong house. Narc?

I have had 2 tiny plants I am keeping alive till I get around to growing again, that are GG4, so do not want to lose the genetics. I had by back sliding glass doors, since they were looking sickly by northern window. Hear rapping on doors and pizza guy at wrong address. He definetly saw the plants, saw him look directly at them.

What are the chances of him becoming a narc? It is weekend. How long for them to get a search warrant? Would put plants, and small amount of tryptamines on solar farm near me, but worry about plants getting infected with broad mites. Took me a year worth of expensive harvest losses to get rid of them last time.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 05:33 AM #2
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
Are you in a legal state or medical state?
Amynamous is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2020, 05:45 AM #3
Loc Dog

Loc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant futureLoc Dog has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amynamous View Post
Are you in a legal state or medical state?
Medical state that the governor swore he would make recreational within 90 days of winning in 2018, and pulled a 180 after election. Worst medical laws in country (no growing). To get a card costs $200 and I have no income so can not pay $30 a gram at dispensary.

POS politicians only want legal for taxes.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 05:54 AM #4
Loc Dog

Something I found. Now worried about doing anything in future, in case put on local PD shit list. Just move here 2 months ago.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/wh...ant-tips-34191
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-28-2020, 09:56 PM #5
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Hey Loc Dog, doubtful a pizza delivery guy would drop a dime on you, however, err on the side of caution. With COVID going on, getting a search warrant for 2 plants seems to be extreme. I'm sure local police have more important things to consider.

Are you able to move the plants out of sight when opening the door? In your state, fine of $1k, maybe 6 months in jail. Were they in vegg state?

I've had to shut down twice in 40 some yrs....paranoia got the best of me.

Good luck!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:24 PM #6
Zeez
------------------------------>

Zeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivorZeez is a survivor
Was the pizza already paid for?
Zeez is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2020, 02:34 AM #7
Loc Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeez View Post
Was the pizza already paid for?
I have never ordered delivery in my life. Similar beginning of street name.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2020, 02:42 AM #8
Loc Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Hey Loc Dog, doubtful a pizza delivery guy would drop a dime on you, however, err on the side of caution. With COVID going on, getting a search warrant for 2 plants seems to be extreme. I'm sure local police have more important things to consider.

Are you able to move the plants out of sight when opening the door? In your state, fine of $1k, maybe 6 months in jail. Were they in vegg state?

I've had to shut down twice in 40 some yrs....paranoia got the best of me.

Good luck!
He was at wrong address. I never order food. He went to back of house since no lights anywhere else, and sliding glass doors. Had plants by northern window, and looked horrible, so moved them to get southern exposure, since wanted to take cuttings soon. I worry about my closest neighbor. Drives a new dodge charger, and goes to work at 5AM. Think he may be cop.

I should probably empty my carbon filters and bake it, while I have time. Also need to find outdoor plants or mulch that will give off strong odor all year round. One good thing is there is a skunk nearby. Might have to give up GG4 and grow something that smells less. Really do not want to lose strain, especially since Joesy just died recently.
Loc Dog is offline Quote

Old 06-29-2020, 04:33 AM #9
Amynamous

Amynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivorAmynamous is a survivor
I agree withArid.
I wouldn’t worry too much about two small plants and keep them out of sight.
Amynamous is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2020, 04:45 AM #10
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
You should never have anything illegal in direct view of your main door.

Terpene Amplification
troutman is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.