What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

E

easyrasta

Greeting Ace
When will any of your purple paki beans be available. :yoinks:
What exactly are you doing with them.
Thanks in advance for your response &
Peace
Ez

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome easyrasta! :wave:

Honestly, the projects with the purple pakistan have been delayed a little bit. We have spent lot of time and resources dedicated to new projects with the past haze selections and reproductions.

Purple paki is a clone derived from Cannabiogen's Chitral genepool.

CBG's Chitral it's a very pleasant and tasty indica, quite easy to grow. She produces great hybrids easily too. She has been used many times by CBG friends in their fine breds (Sandstorm, Sugarloaf etc). There's a little of chitral indica (25%) in our ACE Congo too.

The genepool is not very inbred, so you can find different expressions and colours in the population.

The green chitral are usually the more powerful, but the purple/red expressions are spectacular aesthetically.

Purple pakistan chitral grows with good branching and medium vigour. Classic indica appearance, leaf is fat and dark, but not so robust or broad like pure afghanis. Flowering time is around 9 weeks finishing late sept/early october outdoors. She needs medium/high feeding requeriments and works great in dry ambients.

Purple paki produces some of the most beautiful landrace flowers we have seen. Resin production is abundant and starts in the early stages. The aroma is like blueberry and grape bubblegum.

The high is not overpowering but after a good cure it's like a candy in the mouth. The effect is very pleasant in the head and body. Great day time smoke!

We experimented a little bit with some hybrids like purple paki x purple flo male and purple paki x columbian punto rojo male.

The results have been very positive and motivating. The high resin production, deep pigmentation during flowering and grape/berry aroma are dominant in the hybrids. They are even expressed with higher intensity due to hybrid vigour.

The purple paki x red columbian F1 hybrid produced beautiful red crystalinous ind/sat plants, a little bit more on the indica side.

Im personally motivated with a purple paki x red american sativa (panama red) F1 hybrid and in the future a backcrossed version to the original clone.

Purple Pakistan Chitral pics

E

easyrasta

Thank you Thank you Thank you
I appreciate the quick response
the detailed information
your beautiful pics
and your work with the purple paki
Peace
Ez

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Sounds and look very yummy !
Gee! reading at the smoke feedback, it could be as well that of the Purple Yarkhun ! May they are distant relatives ? How does it grow compared to PY ? Have you grown it outdoors ?

Irie !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mriko said:
Sounds and look very yummy !
Gee! reading at the smoke feedback, it could be as well that of the Purple Yarkhun ! May they are distant relatives ? How does it grow compared to PY ? Have you grown it outdoors ?

Irie !

High mriko!

It's a pleasure to see you around!

Yarkhun was not very related to Chitral indicas i've experienced although both zones are relative close.

Yarkhun seeds you sent me produced different indica expressions, some were some kind of indica x wild paki sativa which were not very interesting to breed and the lonely purple yarkhun pheno which is the one to look for.

Purple yarkhun female i had grew like a pure afghani. She had a very columnar and robust structure. The leaf was very dark and broad, robust with a hashy gum aroma.
I grew her indoors and she didnt branch to me but outdoors with longer vegetatives she can produce nice bushes like yours, mriko.

She produces a high amount of crystals during flowering with a deep earthy/hashy aroma. Flowering time was around 9 weeks for me. The flowers had a beautifu purple pigmentation with the low temps. Potency was good but not overpowering. A pleasant relaxed smoke. Good for night or for hash production.

Im sure the purple yarkhun line has lot of potential but the line needs big parental selection to fix the interesting traits in the population.

G

very nice dubi..........
have used a Chitral in my Sierran Kush line and has always been above avg. in it's re-combining abilities..........

best to you and the crew.......

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful pics!
sounds like an interesting combination, Id give it a run!

any pics of the purp Paki in its "pure" form?

Ive done some work in a Paki line.. I dont get much color cept for the a pheno Ive inbred to, Quite Indica Dom.
The original line had a few phenos, all were fun tho..
Heres a shot of the orig line, befor I began inbreeding the Ind Pheno.

peace all.
and props to ace for gettin more paki out there.
bub.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sierran said:
very nice dubi..........
have used a Chitral in my Sierran Kush line and has always been above avg. in it's re-combining abilities..........

best to you and the crew.......

High Sierran!

Indeed, chitral indica crosses great with everything! It has been base breeding stock for many breeders and projects!
Please, feel free to post info and pics about your chitral variety!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hazelover said:
that looks really nice dubi id like to see some bigger pics. red

All the purple paki experiments and grows have been done indoors from clone. Sadly, i havent got bigger pics of the clone grown outdoors.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
OG bub said:
beautiful pics!
sounds like an interesting combination, Id give it a run!

any pics of the purp Paki in its "pure" form?

Ive done some work in a Paki line.. I dont get much color cept for the a pheno Ive inbred to, Quite Indica Dom.
The original line had a few phenos, all were fun tho..
Heres a shot of the orig line, befor I began inbreeding the Ind Pheno.

peace all.
and props to ace for gettin more paki out there.
bub.

High Bub! :wave: It's great to see you around interested in breeding and growing again! I hope you can breed again for years without any problem!

The info and pics im posting are 'pure' purple pakistan chitral. Purple paki is a natural pheno derived from CBG's chitral genepool. It's a pure relative inbred landrace specimen and not a cross.

I'd very happy to grow and to see Tom Hill's indicas available again. Deep Chunk looks like an excellent old school afghani line. I recived some DC seeds past year from richard williams and im very tempted to start them in the next weeks along with other indicas. I'd love to try a mriko's mazar x Deep Chunk afghani F1 hybrid. :yummy:

Your Pine Tar Kush is also very interesting. The comments i've read from raco makes her very interesting. I hope you can offer all this great indicas again. Good vibes for 2007! dubi

I

indicalover

Hye Dubi, nice pics of the Purple Paki, I love seeing these pure indicas being preserved. I think that Bub's paki is different from Pine Tar Kush though. I know he has made that comment before. It looks killer though.

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Dubi!

thanks for the clairification. As Im unaware of the genetics and their combinations in youre line.
Certainly an attractive Paki, friggin beautiful colors! Im impressed! would love to give them a grow in my garden sometime! they look nothing less than divine!
whats the avg bloom time on them? (srry if I missed it)

yeah the Paki I pictured was one handed down to me from my mentor quite a few yrs back. Ive worked it in a few directions. none have displayd such colors as yours tho, again, you hold something beautiful!
Toms PTK is definetly worth mention imo, and I hope somone produces her to a distibutable level someday (with Toms approval of course)

Good grows, and take care.
Peace, bub.

E

easyrasta

Well the ? on everyones mind
would obviously be
When will some purple paki be available :woohoo:
Peace
Ez

Diego

that has to be one of the best looking purple pics I have seen, it looks like a healthy purple and Im not usually the fan of purple nugs. Cannabiogen and you have some nice interesting looking strains./

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High indicalover, easyrasta, Ob Bud and Diego! :wave:

Sorry for the delay in the reply! I've been some days working out at Barcelona's Highlife Fair.

Purple paki would be available around late 2007 or 2008, depending on the New Year indica projects.

Thanks for the warm words! Have a nice week! dubi

GrassMan

Veteran
Buenas Dubi.
Un placer haberte visto por la feria! siento no haber podido estar mas tiempo.
Guardo con cariño en la nevera las semillas de Guatemala X Malawi hasta la proxima primavera. Seguro que son tan curiosas como el resto del catalogo.

Me ha parecido entender que se vuelven a comercializar las deep chunck de T.H. Puedes indicarme donde adquirirlas? Desde que lei los comentarios de raco sobre esa indica, me muero por probarla.

Gracias de nuevo.
Un abrazo.

E

easyrasta

dubi said:
High indicalover, easyrasta, Ob Bud and Diego! :wave:

Sorry for the delay in the reply! I've been some days working out at Barcelona's Highlife Fair.

Purple paki would be available around late 2007 or 2008, depending on the New Year indica projects.

Thanks for the warm words! Have a nice week! dubi
:woohoo:
Ill be waiting in line
Peace
Ez

beancounter

Veteran
that is a very beautiful plant.. I've been here before to admire her but thought i would check in.. I'm always down for a good paki.

Might be a good one to F1 with the PAKI IBL in Bub's pic..

keep up all your great work and preservation.