What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Cannabis - a reality in UK??

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Legal in the UK??

Legal in the UK??

Hi Hubbleman,
We live in hope.

I have read that the highly 'limited' way we are going to 'legalise' cannabis here in the UK, will only allow a very small minority to access the new products and only once they have run a gamut of questions.

I'm not pinning much hope on the efficacy of any products they are going to produce either, as the oral spray already available is absolute crap. It only contains Delta 9 Cannabidol and it gives you a really strange sensation, leaving you wanting, far more than it relieves you of anything - horrible stuff. :puke:

I hope the new products will actually work, relax the patient and offer some pain-relief.

As I said we live in hope mate but I for one am not holding my breath!

Regards,
Iffy :tiphat:

Danielloveschoc

Just read in da paper home sec legalized medical weed ? :chin:

I'm not convinced it a good thing though... they're legalise it... once the MPs and big money have set up their own companies and set up rules and regulations so people like me and you still cant grow at home!

Call me pessimistic... i just don't have a lot of faith in our government

Cork144

soon as they allow one thc active medicine, who are the people who for years told us it wasnt medicine, to be the ones to tell us how to administer it, the english public are the best at taking miles from inches, so please give us the inch

al70

Veteran
There's a little guy in northern ireland i think he's 8 or 9 years old, just got permission to use it for his fits, his mum had to travel to canada for it, it was confiscated at customs in belfast, his fits started again next day, she eventually got it back for him , nothing else works for the wee guy, she had to prove to the government that he was going to die without his oil, the little fella is doin just fine now, she faced goin to jail trying to keep her son alive,, ridiculous.

Hubbleman

Veteran
:pointlaug

That's what I was saying, some lil guy needed thc so they got a legit permit, I just wish all med users got the same deal