What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 girls 1 cup, ACE Purple Haze/Thai

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I never had much experience with sativas so they are a little high on the N etc. Topped the crap out of em and chopped half of the topping to keep em small.

5 weeks in...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. lol

I hacked em to bits and got 2 in 1 solo cup to keep em small on me.
Insane vigor...

B4URTIME

Well I searched google to find info on 2 girls 1 cup strain, NOT COOL YOU SICKO :dunno::cry::fsu::biggrin:

This should be interesting!:laughing:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a boy with them as well so it was a trio to start ha!

Root cramping seems to be effective way to keep the size down as well as control the stretch.
These two girls have been highly stressed and have not shown any intersex traits.
Glad to see some hairs finally!
Be interesting to see how they develop.

My whole tent reeks like some prehistoric vegetation stench from these two.
Stems rubs are deep and complex... hard to describe at this point but very unique for me.

seeded

It sounds and looks delicious already so I can't wait to see how the purple haze/thai goes for you over the coming weeks.

konopenko

Veteran
Im ina secound row bro, my stomach is too sensitive :) that bitches were nasty..was that around 20 years ago?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tonygreen,

I'm glad to see the Purple Haze Thai is still being grown, hopefully i can find some time in a not so distant future to release again Purple Haze Thai and Green Haze Thai again,
we keep many different F2-F3 lines of these hybrids in seed form in our preservation fridge.

Haze Thai crosses are vigorous stretchy tropical sativas, they prefer soft N feeding,
the flowering is long, but the aromas and effects really worth the effort and time, sativa lovers really enjoyed these hybrids. Best wishes!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah she hates my N. Small pot is easy to flush so working it out. Slowly figuring em out.
No signs of intersex on these two after a hard treatment.

Gonna see if I can get a few seeds with a GB BX3 male, I see such lovely outcrosses on the amazing ACE lines. You are doing a fine job at important work your preservations and breeding Dubi.

These were my last 3 seeds, pretty old but they germed with zero problems! Freebies from several ago.
The male showed way before the females in these for me.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir!
Some people warned me of Thai tendencies to herm. I have not seen it in these two even with root manipulation and light stress.