What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Warm, sunny, and I am waiting for a local farmer to deliver me 5 tons of lime and a truck of chickenshit to spread. In my tee shirt. Gonna try to get away with sowing grass seed in mid-November. Been a very warm dry spell... indian summer I call it (don't know if that is correct).

Interesting year 2020.

Edit: Lime and poop are tilled in, 750# seed ready. Two weeks of good weather ahead. Damn fine fall IMO.

Edit again: Seed in, fertilizer on. Water being applied. The soil needs to be 55-70*F to germinate, and that is in the bag for the next week or so. This is gonna be a pretty place.

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We just received 14 inches of snow the other day. You're welcome to all that you desire. Heck, some folks might pay you to haul it away..

Dayum it's been a little chilly here too actually, let me look at the thermometer outside my office window and right now it's teeth chattering at only 82 degrees . Brrr :whee:

T

Teddybrae

I just found two seeds in a batch of high CBD that I 'm about to cook up. I have been waiting and waiting for the same variety of seeds to arrive in the mail ... and the season's getting on.

So I 've put the two seeds in the freezer and I 'll plant them tomorrow and see what happens.

If they germinate and my seed order doesn't turn up I 'll convert to Catholicism.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I had a wicked bad eyeball headache last night. Just the eyeballs.
When I'm high I come across tear-jerking stories and videos on the internet and I find myself crying tears of joy. I've started to catch myself and not let myself cry.

J

JimCreator

Its good I say myself to not drop any more vids here, crazy sick playing right now.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
A pleasant day in the sun

A pleasant day in the sun

Mrs Monte and myself spent a pleasant day helping acouiple of young friends harvest two Panama Haze, that had been grown outside in the spanish sunshine.
Tonight i'm enjoying a little scissor hash. I was very happily suprissed to find that they want to give me a large part of the harvest, in lou of my asistance and seeds! Happy days!