What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It's supposed to get up to 40 today. Started tearing up the living room carpet yesterday and cleaning up the almost 100 year old hardwood. Still need to empty bookshelves and finish the last 1/3 of the floor.

But. I really think i should load up the bike and ride snowy single-track.

After some watering and garden maintenance I will go stand outside and figure out what I need more of. A good ride or a happy wife.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
it always spoiled an otherwise good day if i knew she was pissed. and it makes bad days better knowing there will be some love waiting for me at home. it'll be from the cat, but you gotta take what you can get...:cathug:
It just depends what I'm doing and how much I enjoy it. I'm pretty good at ignoring reality when I'm in the middle of fun. And I keep things interesting around here. So it's always possible I will come home and be in trouble for some other random shit.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...i swear i'm getting the trimming done today! :bigeye: gotta go drop off some of what i have done,but after that i'm buckling down and getting distracted by something else,starting late on the trimming,and giving up after a couple of hours:biglaugh:
might rain today,cloudy out,and the wind is going to whip up later...but there should be grandma baked cookies today...

Akss

Damn it's cold up here I gotta get back to the pellet stove...
IMG_20221228_162832311_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🧹🪓 alrighty...got the back yard grass chopped down and raked up,piled the compost up a bit neater,and chopped down a mysterious tree that sprang up a couple years ago....

time for lunch...

Latest posts

Latest posts