What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12/12 from seed Nepalese Jam and Panama?

This will be my first go at a 100% sativa. I'm sure some of you have run Ace's gear 12/12 from seed. Is there any advice in doing this, as I have never attempted it before. They will be in 5 gallon DWC with Mills Nutrients under 1200W HPS. I also have Sour Bubble, Chem D x Pure Kush, and Cheeseberry Haze almost ready to flip which is why I was hoping to toss the Ace gear in at the same time. Would giving them a week in veg have any benefits over tossing them straight into flower?

Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi WarrenBuffet,

12/12 cycle from seed works well for Panama. I also have seen Nepal Jam performing very well when flowered straight from seed, producing very compact plants that are all bud ... but honestly i like to give them at least 20 days of veg before flowering.

Best wishes for the grow!