What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

22/22 Purple paki germ rate!

wdcf

Great germ rate fellas! ordered two packs of 10 received 22 seeds all of them germinated...two look to be mutants :smokeit:, but are still in the soil and hopefully will make it! The freebies (AfghaniXuzbeki) ratio was 5/10, but those were freebies and 22 out of 22 is a pretty damn good ratio when it comes to seeds I have ordered; Great job ACE seeds!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great germ rate fellas! ordered two packs of 10 received 22 seeds all of them germinated...two look to be mutants :smokeit:, but are still in the soil and hopefully will make it! The freebies (AfghaniXuzbeki) ratio was 5/10, but those were freebies and 22 out of 22 is a pretty damn good ratio when it comes to seeds I have ordered; Great job ACE seeds!

Thanks for let us know wdcf,

Purple Pakistan seeds are maybe not best looking but stock is fresh and they germinate correctly as you experienced. The afghani uzbeki cross freebies are older stock, so maybe you can not expect perfect germination so easily.

Happy growing! :rasta:

H

htownblowskush

wait i thought they were no longer being called PPC just PC.....I guess I need to go ahead and order now!

Latest posts

Latest posts