What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

100% Columbian

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for share it RC Colas :)

Good old colombian sativas are rare to find today, im glad to see you have been working with your colombian sativas for such a long time, looks real fine for being grown in canada.

As charlie commented, our most highly worked american sativa line is panama, line has all the sativa traits that made panama red and colombian punto rojo so popular but she has been bred for modern concepts (flower density, high resin production, short flowering time) and indoor rooms.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Aloha, my 100% Columbian Sativa's are rippin:woohoo: They grew to 3-4ft from seed planted June 5 2009. Flowering as we speak:joint: I am going to let them go as long as possible. I want to see if they can handle this rain we are supposed to get. It has not rained on my flowers yet. I am sure they will be ok, just wanna see whats up. Thanx Cola's for the Kind:joint:

Lovely sativas colas Jitamon, colombian seems to be enjoying your warmer climate, thanks for share it and best wishes till harvest time.

JITAMON

ALOHA everyone. I am humbled by the praise of my flowers, thanx. I must tell you though that I am in California at the moment and these were grown by me in the Santa Cruz mountains. I have not been able to grow these in Hawaii yet, although I am looking forward to it:joint:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Thanks for the support dubi.

As for your Panama, want to run it in my climate next spring and have been waiting for it to be in stock. You may recall that I sent you an inquiry a short time back to see if your Panama Red and Purple were available, but unfortunately they were not. Please let me know when they are in so that I may pick some up:)

Cheers

RC_Colas

Thanks for share it RC Colas :)

Good old colombian sativas are rare to find today, im glad to see you have been working with your colombian sativas for such a long time, looks real fine for being grown in canada.

As charlie commented, our most highly worked american sativa line is panama, line has all the sativa traits that made panama red and colombian punto rojo so popular but she has been bred for modern concepts (flower density, high resin production, short flowering time) and indoor rooms.

JITAMON

My Columbo's got harvested. They did not handle the rain:( I got mold on all my colas, I am super bummed. I do not understand since I got 1-2% mold damage on my main crop and we harvested a ton. Columbians suffered 50-75% mold damage and were the worst affected, besides the ECSD. I fed them super light and all, I wish I had more beans to play with before I pass judgment. OH well:fsu: Unless something changes my mind, I will not be growing Columbian again for a while.:mad:

RC_Colas

Veteran
I am reallllyyyy sorry to hear and am not sure what went wrong for you? I had HEAVY Rain here for 2 two weeks and only a few buds got grey mold...maybe 5%. Sorry again, hate giving precious garden space for something that doesn't deliver.:wallbash:

Cheers

RC_Colas

My Columbo's got harvested. They did not handle the rain:( I got mold on all my colas, I am super bummed. I do not understand since I got 1-2% mold damage on my main crop and we harvested a ton. Columbians suffered 50-75% mold damage and were the worst affected, besides the ECSD. I fed them super light and all, I wish I had more beans to play with before I pass judgment. OH well:fsu: Unless something changes my mind, I will not be growing Columbian again for a while.:mad:

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran

where did u get your beans from? some colombian seeds may not handle the rain well if they are from lowland crops in drier climates, not used to getting rain on during flowering period either.

but a real highland colombian sativa should handle the rain well, there is usually no serious dry season throughout the year once you go above certain elevation, plus humidity can be 100% and tons of dew in the morning.

RC, very good work with those colombians, ten years! very nice, and in canada, very good, those handle the wet, humidity and cold well, uh?

very nice

peace all

and good luck