What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4/20 "Fundraiser" stopped---WTF???

rabid

dubi/charlie

Were your Chitral/Uzbeks and Panama/Colombian crosses sold before the auction was mysteriously and WITHOUT WARNING canceled??? thanks a lot gypsy and old pink, I REALLY appreciated that move...:moon:

I was stuck in traffic and logged in about an hour or so after the closing of those two items and the entire auction was gone. Are you guys going to put either/both of those crosses up again??? That's assuming the auction even starts again...

rabid

All the time U, all the time...:nanana:

The way I read oldpink's message is that he wanted to finish all of the auction items that were listed. There were about 3 1/2 pages of beans after the two I mentioned. So what happened to all those??? They sure as hell didn't sell all of them in an hour or two...

Or have I finally gone completely stark, raving mad ???

gdup

all of the last auctions ended at the same time, about 3 pages like you said. Some were put up for 5 days some were 3 days but they all were set to end at the same time.

rabid

Thanks for explaining, gdup. I didn't pay attention (as usual) to the beans I wasn't interested in.

My bad...20 bashes on the head for me :bashhead:

But I hope the people who did win the Chitral/Uzbeks and Panama/Colombians will put up some grow/smoke reports...

SuperConductor

Veteran
You could always PM Charlie or Dubi and see if they have any left? These boys' seeds are definitely worth getting hold of.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I'm sure that if you contact with Ace Seeds or Cannabiogen via mail or pm, they will have more of those seeds.

Hope that helps.

Saludos!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We are currently in a transition period upgrading seedbay to the new geodesic software......and hope to have it up and running within a week...much testing and populating of the site needs to happen first.....

Then we will start auctioning off seed-lots for the ICMAG.com server fund.....There are still plenty of different and interesting varieties left from the 4/20 fundraiser to keep those that use and purchase from seedbay happy when we get to release them soon.....please be patient for this will happen fairly soon....

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, it seems like SB's been 'upgrading' for @ least 6 mo. :rolleyes:

There were auction items that I was made privy towards, that never got posted, so I'm keeping a diligent eye out.
Peace