What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else have RSD?

Pacridge

Anyone else out there using MJ to control RSD? Just started myself and I must say this is much better than massive doses of dilaudid et el. Though I'm still using dilaudid for extermely bad "break through" pain.

If you're using to control RSD I'd sure like to hear from you.

Pacridge

I've had RSD now for about 2 1/2 years, though it took the doc's 8 months to diagnose it.

Not sure what strain work best. Working on growing some Blue moon rocks. Would never have tried Mj had my Dr. not been out of town and I ran out of meds. Friend got me to try some of hers. In a lot of a ways it's better thatn the legal pain meds.

Sorry to her you've had this shit so long. What a drag. What strains work well for you?

full time daddy
Veteran
sry to hear about your illness.

sry to hear about your illness.

i have asthma my self and have a hard time smoking i eat my med's as well. it relax's my lung's.
im in cali and we hav compassion :) thx god

or clubs here can get any kinda stran you want and will help to pick one the go's good with your sickness oO( really helpful)

my sister also has ms from what or club in cali says cali mist is a good stran for ms and related illness's hope this help guy's an gurls;) i will be growing cali mist next round just for her and keep you 2 in formend...

as far as make it taste good i lov the taste my fav is butter cookies with powder sugar frosting
it like a dbl dose the cookies call for twice as much butter(med's) as any other i have found and the frosting call's for butter also

it omost like 3 time's as most anyother feed made with mj

well it's 4:19 i got a min

Last edited:

Pacridge

I'm in Oregon, or "Orygun" as we say here. Have the card so compasion is here for the time being, until the feds get their way.

RSD is reflex sympathetic dystrophy it's a lot like what you have.

Hello to 00420 how's Cali treating you? Sorry about your illness.

full time daddy
Veteran
cali is grate for med ( and so am i beciz im cool with cop's for now)as of right now clubs to buy clones and hurb if needed it dont let you grow enuff plant's but 6 is better then 0 like a lot of you with no clubs :(

fed's just need to fuck off and let sick ppl go there fuck as it is

romie as we call it (romulin) <-- how ever you spell it, work wonders taste killer and is a strong high (relaxing) from what i have growen of it i was not inpressed mold's ez and very little yeild witch is hard to deal with ( as we can have 6 and thats it)