What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flu shot + Birth control.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Got the flu shot twice, ended up sick for weeks both times. Read a report on a study which found people who'd received 10 or more flu shots had a MUCH higher alzheimer's rate.

I used to get sick at least 4 times a year, often 6 times a year, for nearly 4 decades. Cut all the artificial and highly refined junk out of my diet, I choose my foods according to my blood type (and my parents blood types, since it makes a difference), I eat enough alkaline/alkalizing foods to keep my pH high enough and...

I've been sick 2 times in the last 4 years. Flu shot? lol... no thanks. ;)

Easy7

Veteran
There is a bit of mercury

Haven't had more than a mild cold here and there getting a flu shot. My dog too gets a flu shot. If only there was a conspiracy nut vaccine!

St. Phatty

There is a bit of mercury

Haven't had more than a mild cold here and there getting a flu shot. My dog too gets a flu shot. If only there was a conspiracy nut vaccine!

Personally I'm afraid of mercury.

I watched a documentary on a small Australian gold mine that uses the mercury amalgam extraction technique. This involves boiling and distilling mercury. Obviously, if you don't control the fumes, people might be badly hurt. They seemed to have control over the fumes, though their workshop was more like a barn and their fume control was not obvious.

I know a guy who did the mercury amalgam technique - at his apartment in Oregon. I didn't know him before he started going berserk with gold fever.

I believe what I was witnessing, when I talked with him at the coffee shop, is a case of mercury exposure. Like he has a hang-over or early onset something.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I have had a total of one cold since the 8 Feb 2010. At 1st we tought it was our imagination. We started vaping. PG is anti-bacterial and used @10% in hospital air filtration systems :)

beta

Veteran
1bd024565288284a45240f3be6215a8e.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
haven't had a bad case of the flu since i began getting the shot over 10 years ago. had a mild case of it once when i had just gotten the shot. this all in spite of the fact that my wife works with children with virtually no access to health care & stay sick. i get far more mercury from the fish i eat than you could possibly put in syringes...:tiphat:

Easy7

Veteran
Dog flu is serious but not yet deadly. It's two new viruses. It's been reported in our area. I know, I know, conspiracy nuts abound say big pharma creates these for profit.

No, and it's likely not some evil russian plot cooked up in a lab. Nature just does this shit and nobody knows why natural evils exist. They just do!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Dog flu is serious but not yet deadly. It's two new viruses. It's been reported in our area. I know, I know, conspiracy nuts abound say big pharma creates these for profit.

No, and it's likely not some evil russian plot cooked up in a lab. Nature just does this shit and nobody knows why natural evils exist. They just do!
... then do you have a logical explanation for BP applying for a patent to the H1N1 virus in November 2008, when the 1st reported cases started to surface April 2009. How does this work the cart before the horse, something like that!

beta

Veteran
... then do you have a logical explanation for BP applying for a patent to the H1N1 virus in November 2008, when the 1st reported cases started to surface April 2009. How does this work the cart before the horse, something like that!

^Needs citation. Saying something is true doesn't make it so.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

shouldn't mess with Mother Nature, she's a ring-tailed bitch when wound up...