Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Overdose?

Thread Title Search
Overdose? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2018, 07:04 PM #21
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater View Post
I passed out and woke up with my legs less functional than if I'd taken 2 stout pain pills before bed. Needing to get to the restroom several times in the middle of the night, it was a mistake. I made it, but I was walking low to the ground, like a first-time surfer afraid that anything other than a crouched walking position would bring about falling to the ground. The room wasn't spinning, but almost. The high lasted into the next morning; if you can call it a 'high.'

And it was a fair bit lighter dose than you've described.

A family member got nauseous, puked, and now typically won't eat baked goods.

Another family member now gags at the taste of canna brownies, or canna butter edibles in general, even when they're made with good butter, and good ingredients.

The very vivid memory of the nausea is imprinted for ever for both of them, I think.

For me; I'm simply more cautious when making and eating such things these days.

It was a waste of good butter, good brownies, and a good evening. There was no point, other than maybe later on, like today, saying, "Yeah, I did that once...."
I stopped toking when I was 19. It just wasn't fun anymore. Laughing trips were replaced with body quakes and paranoia. Fuck that. I'll smoke now, but a joint lasts me a week. Two good tokes at a concert and It's enjoyable again. I did find a Honduran that never makes me paranoid and gives me an energetic and crystal clear high (not a stone). Beautiful stuff.

~
Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

~
2018 - Outdoor Gorilla Grow

Last edited by TychoMonolyth; 05-22-2018 at 07:20 PM..
TychoMonolyth is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 09:29 PM #22
Ibechillin

Ibechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
I cooked and ate an ounce of Bruce Banner 30% thc.

i couldn't get off the floor and my thoughts where all over the place.
absolutely miserable.
Bruce Banner is some real deal potent shit even in flower form, i used to snap bong rips of it and pass out almost immediately waking up to my bong spilled on the floor in front of me. My cousin would smoke it when he would get sick from opiate withdrawals and swore it helped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates;
"I am not wise,i only understand the path that a lover of wisdom must take in pursuing it."
"people who see with their eyes are all but blind, truth is invisible."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Hubble;
"a scientist has a healthy skepticism, suspended judgement, and disciplined imagination."
Tons Of Information On Max Efficiency Growing, Root Systems and Breeding:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

HOW TO GET 1.5+ GRAMS PER WATT!:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....330588&page=29

A Guide On When To Plant Outdoors & Force Flowering Without Covers For Multiple Harvests:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352312

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Current Grow:

Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle:
(Organic Outdoor)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352271
Ibechillin is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 09:55 PM #23
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Bruce Banner is some real deal potent shit even in flower form, i used to snap bong rips of it and pass out almost immediately waking up to my bong spilled on the floor in front of me. My cousin would smoke it when he would get sick from opiate withdrawals and swore it helped...
it was pretty idiotic to try and eat that much.
it just made me feel horrible
Water- is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:15 PM #24
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond reputeTychoMonolyth has a reputation beyond repute
Talk about too much of a good thing.

Probably why there's never been a death. "I ain't doin' that again"

~

~

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-22-2018, 10:53 PM #25
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Some things, when you overdose, you feel horrible. Some things when you overdoes, you potentially die or suffer anything from coma to brain damage, to organ damage (liver, kidney, etc.).

Thankfully we 'play' with a substance that's forgiving of our 'youthful excesses.'

No heart palpitations or hypoxia necessary. Just an upset tummy, a bit of time that the world's axis gets tilted a bit more than normal, and a longer-than-normal nappy-poo..

Not too harsh in the grand scheme of things.

*Tycho, a joint of premium stuff typically lasts two of us a day and a half or so; light it, take 3 puffs, give or take, let 'er go out. Re-light as needed. And that's provided 2-3 stints per day, some days.

My issue is the giant coffee or cake saucer that ends up looking like a grotesque pile of post apocalyptic waste, that then gets burned in the various bon fires, as I quit recycling roach weed decades ago.

I still have intentions, reserved for 'one of these days,' of seeking out the homeless inebriants on the street corner in town in the middle of the night one night, and laying a pint or quart jar of premium weed in the form of roaches on someone. Probably wait until my karma hits an all-time low, then do that to tip it back a little.

'Roaches; a karma savings account.'
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2018, 11:28 PM #26
Dirt Bag

Dirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the roughDirt Bag is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
25 grams?but why?
Because that's how much I was holding in my hand when I thought to ask.
Dirt Bag is online now Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 12:54 AM #27
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
you never know until you try, right?

the best thing that could happen is you will fall asleep.
the worst is you will feel confused and unable to walk and feel generally unwell in a strange way.
just dont do it in public.

when its over, your brain bounces right back and you feel normal.

you could make the same amount last a long time microdosing though.
Water- is online now Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 01:34 AM #28
TychoMonolyth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Bag View Post
If you really want to get fucked up, why not just get some Salvia from the grocery store and smoke that. I've seen the San Pedro cactus
in there too for a great Mescaline trip. lol

~

~

Old 05-23-2018, 04:59 AM #29
Maple_Flail

Maple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the roughMaple_Flail is a jewel in the rough
eh, i don't care now much of a tank your metabolism is, taking that much activated properly will not u out for a long time in a rather uncomfortable fitful state

if you don't pass out for hours and hours, i would expect the effect to be somewhat extreme. depending on varity used you could be glue to your couch unable to move and just trip, or you could have something that motivates you to a point you can't sit still regardless of your current discomfort.

as said before, doses like this exist, and they 9/10 time ain't being chased for a high, there is a reason they must ingest that much cannabis, and in those situations these side effects are child's play.

caveat, also in these situations, they are gradually working up, not a hey let's do this this weekend.

Last edited by Maple_Flail; 05-23-2018 at 05:01 AM.. Reason: caveat
Maple_Flail is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 05:06 AM #30
insomniac_AU

insomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud ofinsomniac_AU has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
Simple. You'd sleep through it, dream of eating a turkey, and wake up with no pillow.

Haha I only just read that. You win sir, you made my morning.
insomniac_AU is offline Quote