What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help to identify problem

psychopro

Hi guys,

i am week 4 flower and she has hermied on me and i found these not good looking lower stems.
Does somebody know what the problem could be?

picture.php

picture.php

Hi guys,

i am week 4 flower and she has hermied on me and i found these not good looking lower stems.
Does somebody know what the problem could be?

View Image

View Image

Phew that's one sick momma could be micro mites like broads, russet and or cyclamens. Do you have a 60x magnifier? If so scope the bud sites out and see if there's anything crawling on them. Could be a fungal or viral infection too need to know more info on how you're running things.

What kind of setup are you using? Soil,hydro, soiless mediums? Also what kind of nutes and watering schedule are you running?

Don't mean to be a downer but whatever the problem is I wouldn't hold out too much hope that girls got one foot in the grave sorry man.

psychopro

Phew that's one sick momma could be micro mites like broads, russet and or cyclamens. Do you have a 60x magnifier? If so scope the bud sites out and see if there's anything crawling on them. Could be a fungal or viral infection too need to know more info on how you're running things.

What kind of setup are you using? Soil,hydro, soiless mediums? Also what kind of nutes and watering schedule are you running?

Don't mean to be a downer but whatever the problem is I wouldn't hold out too much hope that girls got one foot in the grave sorry man.

Growing in Soil with BAC Organics nutrients.
I noticed small black flies. Watering every 2-3 days my 8l pots with 1l Water. Growing with LED.

psychopro

Growing in Soil with BAC Organics nutrients.
I noticed small black flies. Watering every 2-3 days my 8l pots with 1l Water. Growing with LED.
The other stems look completly normal it's just the lower stems and no colour change the other stems look perfectly green.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seen wind burn look similar but with less twisting and more motley grey growth.

Did this happen in full light or a shaded area?

psychopro

Seen wind burn look similar but with less twisting and more motley grey growth.

Did this happen in full light or a shaded area?

Completly shaded, lower stems which didn't see to much light.
But these were the stems were i found my first nanners on this plant

psychopro

sheesh.. this is more problems than just light leaks.... what is your watering schedule like?

Every 2-3 days, 1l for each 8l pot.
And yes i am feeding everytime and maybe didn't see signs of nute burn because i locked them out with ph off.
But who knows..

Also the stems i pictured didn't see much light.

Granger2

Veteran
The half tsp/gal of boric acid is for 1 application. A few years ago I had 3 plants, all same strain, looking like yours, and used 1 tsp/gal of boric. No other strain I was growing at that time had any symptoms. Didn't apply it to them. I still cringe when I remember giving them that much boric. That's why I suggested 1/2 tsp. But I had immediate improvement, no ill effects. The strain was Mandala Satori. Two weeks later I gave them 1/2 dose. They were fine from then on. Good luck. -granger

PDX Dopesmoker

Thats looks like a pretty bad russet mite job. If you cut off all of the affected looking foliage and spray with alcohol diluted to vodka strength or a little less a couple times a day you can still probably squeeze out a good harvest from the remaining healthier tops. Post some more close up pictures of the affected area and maybe we can give you a more positive identification, but I've never seen a plant look like that from anything other than russets

Doesn't really look like mites to me? Too much Fe maybe?
wtf are you talking shit for? you don't even grow