What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Disco & friends

cone

After spending the best part of 3 months in ITU over Christmas they finally discharged me I couldn't have been happier :woohoo:

I got home to find every single plant I had including mothers that were 3 weeks in flower well I went ballistic ripped 90% of them out and had to reveg the clone's & mother's I wanted to keep.
God only knows why

So I then had to figure out what I was going to do luckily I gave a friend a Burmese Kush plant so he gave me a few clones 20 to be precise ready for bringing the old 20 pot Wilma system out of retirement (That's another story in itself) but the plants didn't look too good.
They had some deficiencies nothing major so they were put into 6l pots with a mix of Echo Thrive & clay pebbles where I thought they would pick up little did I know what the very near future would bring!
The same person who decided to flower all my plants made another blunder a big one at that after working with water for the best part of 20 years he should know better than buying hard water nutrients (Which I had no knowledge of them being in the room)
I have really soft water it doesn't register on a Bluelab truncheon! The clones went downhill rapidly, ph drifting all over hour to hour but could I hell pinpoint what the problem was.
It wasn't until I had been sat there for a couple of hours looking around I noticed "Hard" on the side of the nutrient bottles that's when the penny dropped by this time it was too late for 20 Burmese so they got put in the bin.

I needed to get something going sharpish so I did something that goes against everything I swore I wouldn't do after receiving a load of Super Lemon haze cuttings last year carrying more than just leaves, Stems & shoots, A few Spider Mite eggs I mist, As everybody knows a few turns into thousands in a short time.
Anyway, I bought 10 Disco Biscuits, 6 were ok.
Two not even rooted properly in a 1-inch cube disgraceful!
Another that was lagging behind.
One labeled PD knowing what strains are grown around here can only be Purple Stawdawg the last one is a bit of a mystery it was labeled F. Pebbles anyone got any idea?

Right on to the grow, I ended up putting the PD & FB into a small tent with my other seedlings & clones the other six left into the dripper system where they have been for coming up to 14 days.
Initially, they grew fast then all of a sudden 3 days ago they slowed down till they gradually started getting what looks to me like either Nitrogen/Calcium/Magnesium or Phosphorus so they had a few hours flush plain water PH 5.5 as always then refilled with nutrients plus Canna Mono Nitrogen, Phosphorus & Cal/Mag.

At the side of the dripper system there is one of Foe20's BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2 in a 30l pot filled with Echo Thrive, It grows like palm tree shit loads of 1,2,3,4 & 5 bladed leaves quite droopy with shoots underneath, No matter how many leaves get took off the day after it looks like it hasn't been touched.

big Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 also in a 30l pot been tied down.

Both plants are really healthy.

I can say without a doubt even my first grows oh just one when I was growing in the bath upstairs and couldn't get to them for obvious reasons.

Disco's when they first arrived.

Not the best pictures

4 days in system

Day 10 just before things started going tits up!

Last edited:

cone

After treating with Mono's no change at all apart from the 2 plants on the left seem to have picked up a little.

Pictures took today.

There's 3 Master Kush being the front row.

The plants look so much better than they did a few days back.

Foe20's insane BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2!
This thing is like the plant from Little Shop of Horrors!
It has a tendency to throw single bladed leaves, 2 blades 3 and then at the very top just a mass of average leaves but enormous!
It doesn't look like there's much to it until you get through the blanket of green where you find a mass of branches pointing almost straight up, This plant has never been topped yet has 13 tops!
It seems the more trimming I do it grows twice as many within a couple of days.

cone

Pre defoliation. You can now see just how many branches this plant has.

Post defoliation, You can now see just how many branches this plant

A closer look at the branching.

Some of the single bladed leaves.

cone

Purple Stardawg

Purple Stardawg

Purple Stardawg.

The resemblance of pure Stardawg is quite apparent.

Has anyone got any information on Disco Biscuits or Purple Stardawg.

cone

1st day flower as of the 24th April.

Looking good so far.

Front 3 plants are Mask Kush easy to grow and clone, Whatever MK this is it's pretty potent I sorted a friend of mine some out halfway down the join he resembled somebody who had shampoo in their eyes and slightly drunk slurring his words it wasn't like he's new to smoking either.

behind are Disco Biscuits, It's quite finicky when it comes to nutrients, Seems to wallop Nitrogen, Calcium & magnesium.

Gorgeous Disco Biscuit grew quite a bit faster than the others.
Front 2 plants are MK basically growing themselves no problem at all.

Another MK

DB & Bubba to the back left.

Last edited:

cone

Bubba such a strange plant.

Bubba splitting in every direction this plant has never been topped just left to grow apart from trimming some of the larger leaves.

A pretty bushy Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 again easy to grow with good yield of solid flowers.

cone

first week flower

first week flower

Been slack updating due to losing pictures and messing up the dates big time, I managed to get myself well days and confused lol.
1st of May was their first-week flower, Filling the space nicely but the stretch reminds me of the Burmese Kush, Kritikal Bilbo & Kritikal Bilbo x AK seed grow under the Gavita's NOT A GOOD START!

These discos must have had a serious smoke :smoker:, There going through feed like sumo with munchies I can't really comment on the Master Kush yet.

Master Kush stretching nicely, I'm quite surprised how big they've got from such a small clone

Last edited:

cone

BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2 left & Master Kush right

Foes BUBBA KUSH X BUBBA/OG KUSH F2 is getting bigger by the day looking as good as ever I think the way it's been flowering the outcome could be multiple heads fingers crossed.

Then there's this Kritikal Bilbo x AK47! She is one ugly B**CH!
She is flowering lovely but don't get me wrong but she definitely isn't a beauty queen.
The smell reminds of when skunk was about in the early/mid 90's having grown it before the smell will change to a skunky/citrusy/Cheese

Last but not least the ugly sister next to her gorgeous sibling I'm sure if anybody actually looks at the thread they will be quite capable of telling the difference.

cone

2 weeks flower to the day.

Everything is ticking over swimmingly, No major dramas apart from taking small weak shoots & the odd few big leaves covering buds or stopping fresh air getting in between the branches.

Changed the nutrients which reminds me I didn't put a description what media and nutrients being used (I'll edit the first post).
Added a little more Nitrozyme, Phosphorous & Cal/Mag to both tanks as I know the Disco's & KB x AK go through these nutrients like curry to a pisshead!

Comments & criticisms welcome.

Pictures coming shortly.

Disco Biscuits have really stretched her limbs, Quite flimsy limbs at that (3 front plants are Master Kush.

Disco's smiling for the camera.

A few little flowers coming lovely and healthy,

A little closer tiny bit of crystal coming.

Last edited:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
AP where you been hiding my friend? :tiphat:

I wouldn't say back on the ball but I'm definitely back dude, how you keeping?

Cheers bud more to come shortly
I been around buddy.:biggrin: Trying to get cloning right. I'm bad at it. 0 for 4 so far. :cry:

cone

I been around buddy.:biggrin: Trying to get cloning right. I'm bad at it. 0 for 4 so far. :cry:

Sorry man I haven't done it intentionally, I will have to open my eyes more.
With regards to cloning, what media have you been using?
Give me a brief description of how you go about it I'll try to give you some advice, The only clones I lost in the last year or so have been down to a clumsy heavy-handed helper :yoinks:
Obviously, there are hundreds probably thousands of posts on here how different folk do it but given my situation, I have to make sure the plants will be good for a few days just in case I can't get in which means nobody goes in after the last performance when I was in ITU.

To be completely honest with you I haven't been dedicating enough time on here, Updating is harder just lately I've got some things happening that I least expected it's going to get interesting in the next month or so.
Like the last update when I said "Pictures coming shortly" That was 4 days ago I'll get it done tonight

cone

looking good cone..
are you the same cone from hg420 that worked the bluemoonshine?:ying:

Potty thank you man appreciated.

Yes that's me mate look in my album the original pictures are there all done in a shitty greenhouse it served its purpose.

Coincidently I've got a BM x BM on the go,

cone

This is still a 2 week flower part.
The front 3 Master Kush have really shot up with more veg these could have been nice and bushy they would have taken far too much room up though.

The Bubba is surprising me for some reason I was expecting something with golf ball sized buds scattered about but it looks like there might be some nice long chunky buds coming off it.
Excuse the green tint to the first couple of pictures seems MH bulbs have a weird effect on my camera it was just before the lights went out.