Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > question about cbd for anxiety

Thread Title Search
question about cbd for anxiety Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2018, 01:08 AM #1
mayorofthdesert

mayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of lightmayorofthdesert is a glorious beacon of light
question about cbd for anxiety

i've been gifted some cbd oil, unsure if it has any thc or not but i've always got some in my system anyhow. i've tried it 3 times during spells of anxiety/panic attacks & it did seem to help. question is this: is it possible that an after effect once it wears off is hieghtened anxiety? like if i drink alcohol, which works wonders in the short term but puts my anxiety through the roof the next day? because each day after trying it i did have bad anxiety, but thats more the norm than the exception for me anyhow. my own inclination is to think its cooincidence, not due to the previous days dosing.

cbd is brand new to me so if anyone has actual experience using it long term for anxiety/panic/ptsd i'd love to hear your thoughts.

The Mayor's Cabinet
mayorofthdesert is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 11:35 AM #2
clearheaded

clearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura aboutclearheaded has a spectacular aura about
Nope thats pretty standard for anything thwt works on anxiety. Ideally need least dose possible... need to try and find cause. medatate get 30min of excersise drink plenty of water.
clearheaded is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 12:44 PM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
CBD works best when used regularly (daily) and with a little THC. The food and exercise clearheaded mentioned is even more important.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 01:34 PM #4
Livelyup

Livelyup will become famous soon enoughLivelyup will become famous soon enough
Hey mayor, I've had fantastic anxiety alleviation over the past five months by adding CBD to my tinctures and growing CBD strains that i usually mix with a higher THC strain.

What I discovered is that once the CBD built up in my ECS, the anxiety reduction has been steady. I think it's synergy of THC and the terpenes as well, though--not just the CBD.
Livelyup is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-31-2018, 07:26 PM #5
hmw123

hmw123 is on a distinguished road
There are a few natural remedies for PTSD, and CBD Oil is one of them. I recommend using a few different natural remedies to cope with anxiety and PTSD. https://kononaturals.com/everything-...-cbd-for-ptsd/
hmw123 is offline Quote

Old 06-01-2018, 12:19 AM #6
Teddybrae

Teddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of lightTeddybrae is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearheaded View Post
Nope thats pretty standard for anything thwt works on anxiety. Ideally need least dose possible... need to try and find cause. medatate get 30min of excersise drink plenty of water.

This is true!!! Don't rely on yr medication ... it needs to be an adjunct to what you do for your self. For your Self!!!

Stop trying to put your depression outside yourself. Own it!
Teddybrae is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:36 PM #7
DsourDog

DsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura aboutDsourDog has a spectacular aura about
I’m in the same boat and as others said use a good CBD mix to thc from a good Indica I like to make oil from a high cbd x Indica with more thc then cbd then ya get a little of both but I also use it for pain so that maybe why it’s so useful to me but Loran made a strain I’ve always stand by for my go to strain that’s all around perfect for ptsd/pain /anxiety which is Called honu , HMU I’d ya have any questions
DsourDog is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 10:55 PM #8
watts
ohms

watts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to all
I hear that you build tolerance quickly to CBD oil. Is this true? Do you take the same amount daily or keep increasing it?
watts is offline Quote