What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian Marijuana Market

Pangea

Veteran
I like to put it in the range of 3.5 - 7% range with an average of 1 - 2 grams per day.

Or 1 - 2.5 million people, and 1 - 5 million grams per day for Canada, I believe long term it will be the same world wide, most likely higher.

I like to put it in the range of 3.5 - 7% range with an average of 1 - 2 grams per day.

Or 1 - 2.5 million people, and 1 - 5 million grams per day for Canada, I believe long term it will be the same world wide, most likely higher.

I would agree if it was a registered drug or some kind of registration where doctor insurance would cover the issues that could arise. ATM is pretty safe for docs but things will change as the number of people who use it grows.

I would say 80% of people who will buy it will be recreational users pretending to be sick lol but again it comes down to doctors willing to sign. We saw lots of licenses being give out because some doctors wanted to cash in on the land rush and they knew the system was going down shortly so might as well make some $$$$$$. Some paid a price for their greed but those docs where a tiny percentage vs those who wouldn't sign.

greenbeen

2000 for a good bud and 2400 for purple kush from medical place in Ontario I go through a guy so my prices may be a bit higher not sure

I have seem commercial stuff go for 1800 a p the main guy who gets it from the commercial gets it for 1600 a p

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would agree if it was a registered drug or some kind of registration where doctor insurance would cover the issues that could arise. ATM is pretty safe for docs but things will change as the number of people who use it grows.

I would say 80% of people who will buy it will be recreational users pretending to be sick lol but again it comes down to doctors willing to sign. We saw lots of licenses being give out because some doctors wanted to cash in on the land rush and they knew the system was going down shortly so might as well make some $$$$$$. Some paid a price for their greed but those docs where a tiny percentage vs those who wouldn't sign.

world wide realted deaths from oxycodone per years= 1,000,000
1,000,000 years of pot related deaths = 0

pretty sure doctors are gona be okay without insurance

lol

med-man

world wide realted deaths from oxycodone per years= 1,000,000
1,000,000 years of pot related deaths = 0

pretty sure doctors are gona be okay without insurance

lol

med-man

Doctors don't make extra money from dope as in kickbacks/perks/etc... from the pharma companies, the CP better be spreading the wealth around.

Does it say anywhere in the paper work that doctors can give out weed as samples with out a prescription like every other drug? My wife use to be able to get most drugs for free from her doc, shit we had 100's of Cyclobenzaprine and other from her doc. The doctor had a whole room at her office dedicated to samples when we asked about her signing my paper work the doc said hell no... but was more then willing for us to walk out with hand full of pills.

Pomodoro

I saw an estimate that 400,000 patients are severed by Canadian clubs and dispensaries...most of those people do not have mmar paperwork. many docs will sign for a compassion club but not official paperwork.

probably a few dispensary in BC are safe. possibly tcc in toronto. i heard a rumor that calm in toronto is closing the physical location at the end of march. and will do mail-order. which is smart. the TPS have a hard on for the owner. plus proceeds of crime is very alluring to the popo.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
The doc I had to get has made a shit load of money off of me so I don't know what your talking about that doc's don't make money off of this and the only doc's that don't make money off this are not seeing patients so unless you have a list of free doc's then it's all BULLSHIT. All the wrong ppl have made money off the backs of the sick because they too are fucking dicks. So lets hope karma is a real bitch here.. Doc's also don't have any weed lol.. Although they really need it...headband 707:biggrin:

Doctors don't make extra money from dope as in kickbacks/perks/etc... from the pharma companies, the CP better be spreading the wealth around.

Does it say anywhere in the paper work that doctors can give out weed as samples with out a prescription like every other drug? My wife use to be able to get most drugs for free from her doc, shit we had 100's of Cyclobenzaprine and other from her doc. The doctor had a whole room at her office dedicated to samples when we asked about her signing my paper work the doc said hell no... but was more then willing for us to walk out with hand full of pills.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Actually most patients do have their paperwork in order it's our Gov that fucks with ppl day in day out. I qualified for YEARS and I could not get one doc to help out. So the clubs are doing the job our doc's should have done in the first place. To say our system is broken would be an understatement and Toronto was one of the worst places I have gone for cannabis as far as wanting all paperwork in order. I can't fix what you don't see as broken nor should I try. headband 707:biggrin:

I saw an estimate that 400,000 patients are severed by Canadian clubs and dispensaries...most of those people do not have mmar paperwork. many docs will sign for a compassion club but not official paperwork.

probably a few dispensary in BC are safe. possibly tcc in toronto. i heard a rumor that calm in toronto is closing the physical location at the end of march. and will do mail-order. which is smart. the TPS have a hard on for the owner. plus proceeds of crime is very alluring to the popo.

leaffan

Does it say anywhere in the paper work that doctors can give out weed as samples with out a prescription like every other drug?

Yes the paperwork addresses this issue.
A doctor cannot inventory marijuana. Nor can he hand out samples.
A doctor can receive marijuana from an LP and hand it over to a registered patient. ( basically an alternative shipping site )

Rabbi

Does it say anywhere in the paper work that doctors can give out weed as samples with out a prescription like every other drug?

Yes the paperwork addresses this issue.
A doctor cannot inventory marijuana. Nor can he hand out samples.
A doctor can receive marijuana from an LP and hand it over to a registered patient. ( basically an alternative shipping site )

How can a doctor "receive marijuana from an LP and hand it over to a registered patient" but "cannot inventory marijuana"?

Hope that didn't come off as snide or anything, serious question.

leaffan

How can a doctor "receive marijuana from an LP and hand it over to a registered patient" but "cannot inventory marijuana"?

Hope that didn't come off as snide or anything, serious question.

No problem...I didn't word that correctly.
A doctor can't "stockpile" it. You're correct if he receives it from an LP to hand over to a patient, then technically he does have it in inventory for a period of time.
I'm not sure who or why would use this option ( people in shelters?)
Hospitals can stockpile.

Rabbi

No problem...I didn't word that correctly.
A doctor can't "stockpile" it. You're correct if he receives it from an LP to hand over to a patient, then technically he does have it in inventory for a period of time.
I'm not sure who or why would use this option ( people in shelters?)
Hospitals can stockpile.

So an LP can send it to doctors and have the doctor hand it over to patients?

Rabbi

Ok I see. So when they say a doctor can't have inventory technically they actually can right? Talk about having to read between the lines lol.

VanCitysFinest

The loopholes will start to be used Apr.2, there's always twenty work-arounds etc.

which is why throwing tens of millions into an LP investment is probably a realy bad one at the moment.

prepare for a real cluster fduckkkk

pot will be legal soon. once the government sees how profitable it is after the cpls start generating revenue

once legal. restrictions will be lowered. fair market will be established.

expect heroin to drop dramatically as the u.s is now prootecting / producing more opium in afghanistan then ever before. so its value is dropping with pot.

so watch all the gangs move straight to coke for control and expect murders in mexico, the u.s. and canda to triple while everyone clammers to get a piece. becuase their illagal grows will become worthless, and no one will be buying their beasters.

the new changes are great for the honest guy looking for an honest buck. the trolls and shadow dancers may fund or back legal marijuana, but the hay days for them are coming to a close in this market place.

all the revenue will be going to the biggest organized crime syndicates. the governments controlled by the corps that are owned by off shore bankers.

at least they kill everyone in the middle east with guns, not on the streets here. oxys and cancer are way to profitable to just pop a cap in someones ass

med-man

spot on prediction in my opinion.

can't wait to start my boutique quads storefront while the OC scums blow eachothers heads off over bricks of tan and white.

read somewhere that there is already enough heroin/opium stockpiled that it could supply world usage for 3 years.

5th

Veteran
i wonder....if bud prices are that low, what are prices of bubble/dry sift and bho?

Ain't seen you in a minute Moppel. How goes? :tiphat:

I dunno how familiar you are with Ontario...I'm currently in the SW of it. Other then a couple old heads I know...nobody wants. Unless it's a bag of Kush...you get a blank stare.

5-7 hours north of here bow's are going from 2900-3500. No market for hash or oil anymore cuz a simple bag of weed is 40-45. Atleast nobody ask's for "The Kush" up there...hell there just happy if you have weed.
25 years ago it was nothing but red wrap n' oil....I miss the good ole days.

Pomodoro

400,000 estimated compassion club patients, yet only 40,000 mmar. Its a fairly obvious conclusion to draw that most compassion club patients do NOT have mmar and do not have a doctor that will sign an mmar. There's no opinion here, only fact.

Actually most patients do have their paperwork in order it's our Gov that fucks with ppl day in day out. I qualified for YEARS and I could not get one doc to help out. So the clubs are doing the job our doc's should have done in the first place. To say our system is broken would be an understatement and Toronto was one of the worst places I have gone for cannabis as far as wanting all paperwork in order. I can't fix what you don't see as broken nor should I try. headband 707:biggrin: