Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > All About THCV! Where To Find It? What does It Do? Research From Israel 4/22/2017

Thread Title Search
All About THCV! Where To Find It? What does It Do? Research From Israel 4/22/2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2018, 12:07 PM #21
CaptnCrunch

CaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura aboutCaptnCrunch has a spectacular aura about
This is great info!
CaptnCrunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-29-2018, 05:40 PM #22
Galaxy420

Galaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura aboutGalaxy420 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple_Flail View Post
eh, you want to be more specific? different cannabinoids have different affinities to both CB1 and CB2, not to mention other substances in the plant that also effect receptor affinity. Caryophyllene for example..

regardless, CBD+friends only needs to bind enough to encourage repair to neural pathways. This is not a cure, but something to abate the effect of these degentrivie ailments

quite reasonable to this so im my opinion. I am not a medical expert, but logically it would seem to make sense.

My best friends father has been diagnosed with ALS for as long as i've known him (15+ years), So as long as he stays as mentally strong as he has in the last decade+ I may have a better idea of the possibility in a few years time (gatta find a reliable plant for thcV first.)

I said it wrong- the cannabinoids influence the cellular enzymes and cause more enzymatic reactions that feed/ fuel the cell. the receptors' metabolism ( biochemical pathway) are enzymatic driven actions dictated by the ligand molecules ( cannabinoids)...

Old 06-29-2018, 06:41 PM #23
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy420 View Post
I said it wrong- the cannabinoids influence the cellular enzymes and cause more enzymatic reactions that feed/ fuel the cell. the receptors' metabolism ( biochemical pathway) are enzymatic driven actions dictated by the ligand molecules ( cannabinoids)...
I'm thinking cannabis use (especially consumed orally) along with a diet encouraging ketone body production is the current optimal treatment for these diseases. My thinking is to use MCT oil as the carrier for extracted cannabinoid compounds.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2018, 02:01 AM #24
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant futuretroutman has a brilliant future
Fact:

1. THCV is about 25% as psychoactive as THC.
2. It can also produce antipsychotic effects.

Old 07-03-2018, 05:19 AM #25
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of lightThcvhunter is a glorious beacon of light
So lets take a step back and look at who this is.
Steep Hill Labs has started a company that licensed Doug's Varin.
And of course they are spinning this nice little tale about the novel qualities of their patent strain.

Just because a business operates a lab does not mean that they are purely scientific, impartial, or benevolent.

Those stating that THCV is aboslutely non-psychoactive are doing so because their business imterest are in posing this cannabinoid as a pharmaceutical and so it cannot be an entheogen nor an inebriant

The fact is, THCV makes cannabis highly psychoactive.

For unbiased science, look to the studies earlier than the 80's.
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:04 AM #26
Ibechillin

Ibechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really nice
@Thcvhunter

The Steep Hill Labs article says in the 3rd paragraph in bold:

THCV is more strongly psychoactive than THC, but only has about half the duration of THC. THCV is also a protagonist of THC, modifying the effects of THC. The energetic effect of THCV is more pronounced and stronger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates;
"I am not wise,i only understand the path that a lover of wisdom must take in pursuing it."
"people who see with their eyes are all but blind, truth is invisible."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Hubble;
"a scientist has a healthy skepticism, suspended judgement, and disciplined imagination."
Tons Of Information On Max Efficiency Growing, Root Systems and Breeding:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344347

HOW TO GET 1.5+ GRAMS PER WATT!:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....330588&page=29

A Guide On When To Plant Outdoors & Force Flowering Without Covers For Multiple Harvests:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352312

Silicon, The Misunderstood Element:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352413

Current Grow:

Ibechillin's Dank Chronicle:
(Organic Outdoor)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352271
Ibechillin is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2018, 01:05 AM #27
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of lightSmug_Pepe is a glorious beacon of light
African strains
Smug_Pepe is online now Quote