Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > What is YOUR favorite/best strain cbd or thc for anxiety

Thread Title Search
What is YOUR favorite/best strain cbd or thc for anxiety Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2018, 01:43 AM #31
watts
ohms

watts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to all
Those who suffer from anxiety should look into Ashwaganda or Reishi mushroom
watts is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 08:10 PM #32
SilverHazer

SilverHazer will become famous soon enoughSilverHazer will become famous soon enough
Blueberry and blueberry crosses are good for medical uses too. Just enough strength for medical effect, but not too overwhelming for daytime use.
SilverHazer is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 11:14 PM #33
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant futureSt. Phatty has a brilliant future
In 2004, I visited Vancouver & met a Chef, Legalizer, and cancer patient named Marc Boyer.

Marc had an extraction method that I still don't know what the solvent was.

But he made cinnamon sugar cookies and sold them to dispensaries, where they were SUPER popular. People would come in and demand Marc's cookies, made with his special butter, and ignore everything else.

At the time I smoked cigs, and 1/2 of one of his cookies completely killed the urge to smoke for about 18 hours.

I don't know what the secret was, in terms of source material or process.

But it was a fantastic example of what is possible.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:44 AM #34
I-see-maggy

I-see-maggy is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately CBD does not work for me against anxity :(
I-see-maggy is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2018, 04:39 PM #35
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-see-maggy View Post
Unfortunately CBD does not work for me against anxity :(
Would you care to share any particular details about your CBD testing?
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 06-08-2018, 03:55 PM #36
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of lightwvkindbud38 is a glorious beacon of light
Unfortunately when your dealing with mental health guys, you may have to learn on some types of medication. I've dealt with depression, PTSD , anxiety, etc. I've smoke 30 yrs and honestly marijuana can sometimes cloud your judgement and way of thinking. Don't get me wrong I'm sure marijuana can help with sleeping, relaxing and many other things. But when your dealing with mental health your dealing with chemical problems in your brain. Just me I hate to take medication but it may be necessary to take a light dose of some type meds. Please go to a psychiatric dr. and tell him about your anxiety. You might use marijuana in combination with some of your medication . I just hate to see people suffer from mental health problems like me. If you try weed and it's doesn't help please go to a dr guys

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:39 AM #37
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud ofDouglas.Curtis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Don't get me wrong I'm sure marijuana can help with sleeping, relaxing and many other things.
Sleeping, staying awake (seriously), increasing memory and focus, decreasing memory and focus, decreasing pain, increasing health, and a whole lot more.

With more and more functional strains of cannabis being bred these days, (strains which do not inebriate or make you sleepy at all) cannabis is more easily comparable to a full pharmacy of effects. Gone are the days when you only had two choices, stoner/stupid weed and headies cannabis. What do you personally need? There's probably a strain which suits you best.

Until it's as easy as dial-a-strain, we're still in the era where making extractions of several strains and mixing is going to be easier to control.

Still need help? Definitely seek competent and professional help with your mental health issues.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote