Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Do you have Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome?

Thread Title Search
Do you have Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2018, 07:34 PM #211
dr spaceman

dr spaceman is on a distinguished road
Thanks Douglas. Perhaps something to test in a future grow.

Avinash, that's probably more true than not. Someone's making a lot of money selling all that neem. Biological products from India carry a questionable reputation for sure.

So we have CHS anecdotes that claim neem, and CHS research that claims it is caused by cannabinoids. Aza poisoning a separate issue?
dr spaceman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:40 PM #212
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr spaceman View Post

So we have CHS anecdotes that claim neem, and CHS research that claims it is caused by cannabinoids. Aza poisoning a separate issue?
possibly separate issues that express themselves similarly
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2018, 12:18 AM #213
Nedstark815

Nedstark815 is on a distinguished road
Any updates from anyone whos found a way to smoke regardless of chs and without feeling like crap 24/7?
Nedstark815 is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2018, 03:45 AM #214
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstark815 View Post
Any updates from anyone whos found a way to smoke regardless of chs and without feeling like crap 24/7?
I removed H.Pylori and aza from my system, I can use all the clean cannabis I want now.
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 06:10 AM #215
Nedstark815

Nedstark815 is on a distinguished road
How were you able to get rid of h pylori and how do you know if it's aza free? Grow yourself?
Nedstark815 is offline Quote

Old 05-03-2018, 04:26 PM #216
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstark815 View Post
How were you able to get rid of h pylori and how do you know if it's aza free? Grow yourself?
The H.Pylori was a simple test to determine I had it. The treatment was 2 antibiotics and a proton pump inhibitor (like a whole system antacid). The treatment took over a month and I had drastic improvement in weeks.

Yes, I grow myself because it's damn difficult finding clean cannabis. Aza products and neem are still the "go-to" organic treatment for most growers and dispensaries.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:51 AM #217
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
Douglas Curtis = TheCleanGame

hey Doug still pushing your nonsense i see...

Just to be clear Doug is actually an old banned member 'TheCleanGame'

https://steemit.com/newauthor/@thecl...ers-free-intro

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=351334

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...80&postcount=6

why is thecleangame doing this? maybe a case ASW (Attention Seeking Whore)...

You sir are a fraud...how about you cut the bullshit and move on...

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus
ozzieAI is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:55 AM #218
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
hey Doug still pushing your nonsense i see...
You seem to be stuck on only associating CHS with cyclical vomiting. Sad to see you so narrow minded. In time I will be proven correct and you will not. I have done the research and you have not. I am confident and you are a seriously angry person.

Someone suggested a liver cleanse to help with bad attitude, perhaps you should look into it. I'm truly trying to help here, and I hope you figure it out one day.

Back to ignore for you, I'm done with you in this thread.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:53 AM #219
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
You seem to be stuck on only associating CHS with cyclical vomiting. Sad to see you so narrow minded. In time I will be proven correct and you will not. I have done the research and you have not. I am confident and you are a seriously angry person.

Someone suggested a liver cleanse to help with bad attitude, perhaps you should look into it. I'm truly trying to help here, and I hope you figure it out one day.

Back to ignore for you, I'm done with you in this thread.
and whats the 'cure' for your bullshit??

ignore me...yeah sure, like the way you respond to my posts..

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus
ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 05:13 PM #220
Douglas.Curtis

Repost from the other CHS/Neem thread...

It's interesting to watch the effects of aza on people. Over and over I've witnessed other people use tainted cannabis and watched as the symptoms appeared and grew in size. The person swears there isn't an issue, but...

As the days go on, they begin mentioning nausea in the mornings, their injury pain levels increase, and their digestion slows. As they continue to use it, the complaining gets louder. You point out it's the neem/aza issue and they don't believe you. The situation gets worse over the next week or so and then, if they have an H.Pylori infection, a bit of wrong food can set off the cyclical vomiting.

Switch them to clean cannabis and they begin feeling better in minutes. Some charcoal pills, no aza and clean cannabis for a week and the symptoms go away.

I've watched this happen with dozens of people for quite a few years now. Nobody is going to convince me neem/aza is "ok" for people when it comes to cannabis. lol Neem/aza does not break down inside cannabis like it does on the outside of fruits and vegetables. Live with it. (No Ozzie, I didn't read your filth)