What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
My growing adventures.. atm : SourD x Destroyer, Lebanese, Pure Nigerian, ZoidChunk, Nepalese Jamaican f2...
picts of a lot more strains i used to grow!!!
Picts of my meeting with cannagrowers
Come and Visit, feel free to comment and ask anything, you re at home !

Hello Everybody :

here some of the strains i've grown in Soil, under 400w hps. If you want any detail on this strains i would be pleased to answer ;-)

C99 from Female Seeds

Well an incredible smoke :yoinks: ! Three tastes in one, when you inhale, you keep the smoke and you exhale ! Well i've smoked it three months ago, but i would say first light "earth" taste, than fruity like grapefruit, and finally spicey... So good ! Very good high, no paronoia, and increase your sensibility to sound ;-)
Nice Yielder, about 70g ( not on this one ) with 4week of grow and 11w of bloom under 400hps.

: 40 days flowering

c991dq5.jpg

c993ml7.jpg

img09731kg9.jpg

Sour Jack (DoubleSourDiesel x Jack Herer Clone from Alien)

Two differents phenos. The jack herer chosen for mother was indica dominant, great yielder from holland.
The smoke is nice. Sativa Pheno got an incredible high, you got to do something, quick, like sour diesel, but with jack herer taste. :woohoo:
On the contrary, the most indica pheno has diesel taste, with a mixed high/stone. :dueling:
: 40 days flowering

dscn3989640x480xr4.jpg

dscn3990800x600do0.jpg

dscn3996800x600oa5.jpg

dscn4001800x600xr4.jpg

Another SourJack
img09601zj9.jpg

img09451jy6np9.jpg

img09471lm1.jpg

img09691bm4ee7.jpg

Big Bud ( Nirvana )

A sativa pheno finally not so great yielding, not ready at 12 weeks... Good smoke, mixed high/stone, skunky taste. :joint:

dscn4085xt0.jpg

dscn4086sv5.jpg

Last edited:

dyren

Am I mistaken or did you say your C99 takes 11 weeks? I though C99 was an 8-9 week strain at the most...???

Very nice pics and excellent buds! The sour jack piques my interest, is it available in seed form anywhere?

Peace

titoon29

Veteran
thx everybody :

johnnyboy :for the big bud i put a product of a friend of mine which make the plant end up a week after you put it in the water. So after 12 weeks, 10% trichomes were amber...

dyren : my c99 went to 11 but it may have finish in 10. Seems that female seeds C99 take a little longer.
Sour Jack i think is not available to sell, but if you order some seeds at Alien growshop ask them in the order comments for SourJack freebies, and they ll give you some if they have got in stock. they also have amnesia hazex buddah sister or Sour Nlx as freebies.

Titoon

G

Lookin great!!

Keep them commin,perty good grows.....
Get back soon and have more fun!!!!
3 posts?......WELCOME!!!!

titoon29

Veteran
Coming Back

Coming Back

Thk LouGrew!, i'm a icmag newbie, coming from the french website cannaweed where i'm moderator ;-)... I'm on Icmag to discover the world, France is so small in the cannabis world ! Hope i can share my four years of growing differents strains !

Coming Back with old picts :
My first crop !

Under 600W HPS
Soil
Bcuzz A+B/PK/BLoei

Bubblicious, Papaya, Citral from Nirvana

b6d92912df4992et2.jpg

6567ce12df5c5efy1.jpg

3d80912df932drc2.jpg

b6c90812dfacffpy4.jpg

7bf87c12dfbfbcbn4.jpg

d7b6e112e11384lj5.jpg

8119b312e132b4vn4.jpg

32e82f12e177bcwq1.jpg

9e51bd12e1b0edvy7.jpg

Titoon

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
Murphle > thx, well the citral made like an ENORMOUS bud, i should have taken pictures... But very very fluffy, so not a lot of dry stuff, but lemon lemon lemon ! Some quite good high too, but not as the papaya's.

Titoon

daytripper_1967

NICE PICTURES AND INCREDIBLE GROW SHOW,ESPECIALLY THEBIG BUD_NIRVANA!ABSOLUTELY MIND BLOWING>I WISH MY SCREEN WOULD LET ME SCRATCH AND SNIFF!LOL>>>>>>>>>WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

The Iceman

titoon29 - you need to go alot easier on the nutes bro and your yields would probably increase alot...looks like some lockout aswell...not putting you down just some constructive criticism...killer shots though and I do the same shit sometimes....now my motto is less is more

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
daytripper > thx, big bud was beautifull, smoke was good, skunky and high ;-)

The Iceman > i've no problem with advices... And you re totally right, my last crop sucked because of to little nutrients. I'll be running with GHE tri part next time...

Titoon

FKN CREEP

lookin very very nice
i tried to run that nev haze in my noob days but i think i may have fucked up the seeds
or they weren't too great.. but i've had success with other female seeds like so i tend to think it was the former

regardless
very nice!!! i really like the bubblicious

titoon29

Veteran
Hey FKN CREEP,

female seeds has good germinating ratios. Mine 4 on 4... Some little male flowers if you seek well, but doesn't seem to be able to pollinate.
Some strange odor , i can t wait to smoke it, but seems to be exactly like neville haze i smoked in maastricht.

Neville Haze cut at 11 weeks
dscn4120800x600jv7.jpg

dscn4124800x600pc7.jpg

Other Neville
dscn4111800x600mr9.jpg

White Rhino
dscn4130800x600uy3.jpg

dscn4125800x600vi2.jpg

Titoon

DarkGreen

top shelf nugs & sweet pipe

top shelf nugs & sweet pipe

Titoon29

those buds look awesome! I like the pipe you have there as well. I have two pipes that are similar. I believe they are from Thailand. I have a large wooden and two smaller woodens ones.

titoon29

Veteran
Thx DarkGreen

My pipe come from West Indies, Martinique, for 10euros.
It can changes in Chillum too.
Love it, you can put soooo much weed in it ^^

Titoon

Murphle

QUOTE pic
8119b312e132b4vn4.jpg

Dude, I love it! That "YES", says it all. Your little jungle looks amazing. Seriously, nice shrubbery!!

titoon29

Veteran
Braindead > Salut l'ami, alors on se voit le week end prochain ?? ;-)

Murphle > Love this pict too.. I think i have more picts like this one on my computer at home, so i'll try to post them... The crop was so fun, but even drying at the third floor all my home smelt weed !!

Titoon