What's new

Trainwreck recommendations?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
A family member requested I look into growing some Trainwreck, so I'm asking ya'll, any recommendations on a breeder to go with? Thanks in advance for any help anybody can provide. :tiphat:

mexweed

Veteran
I would say Colorado Trainwreck by aficionados of cannabis seeds colorado but they've been sold out for a minute, the next one that comes to mind is T-Dub by 20mendo

Sunshineinabag

I grew an arcata Trainwreck by cannaventure that I'd suck a goofball through a garden hose to get back. Very distinct fan leaf varietal that's a must have great question

clearheaded

woodhorse seeds has the old trainwreck from tuck originally regular seeds.

Candy kush from DNA is a nice plant tonne of people make it now. trainwreck OG cross great high awesome lemon candy taste with that kushness aswell.

Cannavore

Veteran
CSI Humboldt Trainwreck S1's you don't need anything else and you can buy them directly from their website. He hooks it up with freebies. Nspecta is as solid as they come.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I passed a really nice cut of Ghost Train Haze around Mass the past couple years that has nice Trainwreck flavors and effects.

lost mine in the move home but I know a couple folks holding it down in Mass.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I passed a really nice cut of Ghost Train Haze around Mass the past couple years that has nice Trainwreck flavors and effects.

lost mine in the move home but I know a couple folks holding it down in Mass.

me too :D got such cut. very tw dom, but it lacked sweetness of trainwreck.. the effect was spot on tw.

Archive made some Rainbow Trainwreck that you can still find seeds for.

I tried a pheno that a local Dispensary has and really like this Strain overall. What I have gotten was very tasty and had great effects too.

need4weed

Veteran
woodhorse seeds has the old trainwreck from tuck originally regular seeds.

Candy kush from DNA is a nice plant tonne of people make it now. trainwreck OG cross great high awesome lemon candy taste with that kushness aswell.

I dont think woodhorse are available anymore? Meduser site has gone

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is still awesome. the problem with it is that you can get some kind of tolerance to it pretty quick.. but it has its place, like shrom, dogshit, snowcap or asian fantasy. if I open the fridge and have these in jars and some garlic chemdog in jars, I will always choose these old school sativa hybrids :D it depends on your tastes. I crossed trainwreck with big sur hollyweed, seeds are forming, so yeah! some old school mexican with touch of sweet afghani in it..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
trainwreck x sour diesel
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts