What's new

Sweet blackberry/dark dark forest fruit smelling weed

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking for a deep dark sweet blackberry smell. I don't want any other fruit smells with it or at least not dominating. I had this back in 2003-2004 in Tampa, FL. It was an awesome smelling blackberry bud. Dark green indica nugs tight but not too tight. Some slight purple if I remember right but nothing over the top by any means. Had bit of earthiness too it but just an accent. It was a jar I never wanted to run out.

Trying to stay away from blackberry kush things since all I hear is low potency so I am sure this isn't something similar to what I had. I have bought a couple crosses of it though I thought would improve the potency though if the its smell checks off. The stuff I had awhile ago wasn't just pretty it had a nice warm indica stone. I definitely want nothing to do with pck and it ilk as well.

browntrout

Veteran
Looking for a deep dark sweet blackberry smell. I don't want any other fruit smells with it or at least not dominating. I had this back in 2003-2004 in Tampa, FL. It was an awesome smelling blackberry bud. Dark green indica nugs tight but not too tight. Some slight purple if I remember right but nothing over the top by any means. Had bit of earthiness too it but just an accent. It was a jar I never wanted to run out.

Trying to stay away from blackberry kush things since all I hear is low potency so I am sure this isn't something similar to what I had. I have bought a couple crosses of it though I thought would improve the potency though if the its smell checks off. The stuff I had awhile ago wasn't just pretty it had a nice warm indica stone. I definitely want nothing to do with pck and it ilk as well.

PCK definitely has forest berry smells. Mother of Berry S2's from highrise as well more dark rich berries, green ones more sweet/blueberry. Back when I had Durban/PCK/BB x Mother of berry seeds, it was loaded with dark rich raspberry/blackberry smells, some leaning more berry syrup/jam.

I grew a PCK x Blackeberry Kush, very BBK almost no PCK. Didn't remind me of blackberries at all just a nice earlier outdoor kush type.

dramamine

There is a pheno in Karma's Headbanger that is totally dark blackberry. I've been running it for a year or so now. Big huge yielder. Nice smoke, great effects. Unexpected, but too good not to keep.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is a pheno in Karma's Headbanger that is totally dark blackberry. I've been running it for a year or so now. Big huge yielder. Nice smoke, great effects. Unexpected, but too good not to keep.

Might not have made sense to you but does to me! You want Hell's Angel OG. That's the og he used and it had blackberry in it not a pure OGK but everyone respects it. Gassy as fuck. I recently bought Hells Angels OG x Peach I can't wait to fucking pop = ) Alien genetics had an awesome low key peach terpene drop not long ago. I snagged Starfighter x Peach too. Good times ahead.

PCK definitely has forest berry smells. Mother of Berry S2's from highrise as well more dark rich berries, green ones more sweet/blueberry. Back when I had Durban/PCK/BB x Mother of berry seeds, it was loaded with dark rich raspberry/blackberry smells, some leaning more berry syrup/jam.

I grew a PCK x Blackeberry Kush, very BBK almost no PCK. Didn't remind me of blackberries at all just a nice earlier outdoor kush type.

Eh surprising something dominated PCK in a cross? =X I avoid it like the plague after growing many crosses. CSI's whole pck line is trash and clobbers everything ace and him cross it too only has good smells in flower. The urkle mendo and all crosses were horrible even 20+ females deep. All of the highs were complete trash. The most beautiful hemp I have ever seen tho.

dramamine

Might not have made sense to you but does to me! You want Hell's Angel OG. That's the og he used and it had blackberry in it not a pure OGK but everyone respects it. Gassy as fuck. I recently bought Hells Angels OG x Peach I can't wait to fucking pop = )

Interesting about the HA.
I remembered also that my keeper Memory Loss from Archive was sweet, but foresty, tropical blackberries with gas on the exhale. That was a good one, but I let it go when I ran out of room.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting about the HA.
I remembered also that my keeper Memory Loss from Archive was sweet, but foresty, tropical blackberries with gas on the exhale. That was a good one, but I let it go when I ran out of room.

Everything from archive the clone is better lol. What happens when you use a chem dog x og cross instead of a pure OGK. :artist::tumbleweed::tiphat:

G

growhigh1233

freddy's best from dutch passion has a black berry pheno ....its not candy sweet ..or artificial sweet ...its fresh fruit sweet ...............allot of bunk phenos is those seeds tho and only 1 out of 10 had that blackberry sweetness, so how common it is i don't know...............lovely high to that strain tho ....one of my little favourites

Rumburak

Hallo,I made last year cross from Zkittles Bx with my Space Opus,Space opus is Space monkey X Magnum opus,in winter this year i poped 10 seeds for test and find one blackberry dark forest fruit dominant pheno,all people what tasted it told my its total sweet black berry taste and smell.This plant going on the finish to the very nice red to purple colours and smell is total beauty,now i have this pheno for the second taste round and is the same.

clearheaded

god bud if get more of the purple skunk. but would say purple var get that grape but also dark forrest fruits. maybe lavender xs?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hallo,I made last year cross from Zkittles Bx with my Space Opus,Space opus is Space monkey X Magnum opus,in winter this year i poped 10 seeds for test and find one blackberry dark forest fruit dominant pheno,all people what tasted it told my its total sweet black berry taste and smell.This plant going on the finish to the very nice red to purple colours and smell is total beauty,now i have this pheno for the second taste round and is the same.

S1 it for the good of the community? Hah. I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks for it up on seedbay.

browntrout

Veteran
Might not have made sense to you but does to me! You want Hell's Angel OG. That's the og he used and it had blackberry in it not a pure OGK but everyone respects it. Gassy as fuck. I recently bought Hells Angels OG x Peach I can't wait to fucking pop = ) Alien genetics had an awesome low key peach terpene drop not long ago. I snagged Starfighter x Peach too. Good times ahead.

Eh surprising something dominated PCK in a cross? =X I avoid it like the plague after growing many crosses. CSI's whole pck line is trash and clobbers everything ace and him cross it too only has good smells in flower. The urkle mendo and all crosses were horrible even 20+ females deep. All of the highs were complete trash. The most beautiful hemp I have ever seen tho.

Yeah, most of the PCK stuff I've run has been dominant. I suppose it could depend on whether or not the female or male was used. The PCK x Durban Poison was the only thing I ever continued to work with more than once for similar reason and outcrossed it twice to subside more of the negative traits.. We've made Durban Poison crosses to the extreme, it always dominates everything, it being a dutch line inbred outdoors here for 10 years. The hybrid was a perfect blend, very surprising.

I do have RSC Chiltrali, X18 and PCK. hopefully do something with that someday.

Whip

Try to track down Bodhi's Blackberry Snow Lotus. It was a freebie a few years back. It has a real nice blackberry flavor. Really nice smoke. I still have 5 seeds left

Whip :)