What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Giveaway MarsHydro SP3000 giveaway

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello guys. Good news!! :rtfo:

We noticed that there were a plenty of customers who asked about the samsung chips and the dimmer. So we decided to make some upgrade for our SP250(it is one of our best sellers).

Here are the upgrades that will be applied in the original SP250.:yay:
1) All Epistar chips will be replaced by Samsung and Osram
2) extra 200 pcs chips will be added based on SP250. It means SP3000 are more powerful(almost 300W true power)
3) There will be more red chips. It is beneficial for flowering.
4) Extra dimmer, which can make the dimmable function more easily.
5) The dimmer can be chained together through a cord. One light can dim a few lights. No need to dim one by one.

With these upgrades, the price will be increased relatively. Because this light has not be uploaded on our website yet, so the price is no fixed yet. :trampoline:

Rules of Giveaway for SP3000::huggg:
-Share your grow pictures with MarsHydro lights or tents.
-Tell your real feeling of our lights or tents.
-Tell us how you will test the SP3000.

Winner will be picked through the most "likes" under the post.

Date: 25th to 31th May. Winner will be anounced 1th June.

Welcome to join in us to win the latest light. :bump:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
The first chair. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Giveaway.jpg
    Giveaway.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 45

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
@GMT @iwantmorebuds @mr.brunch @Zennn @unclefishstick @wvkindbud38 @nickman @Gonzino @PureSativa420 @Douglas.Curtis @Cantharellus @Flowerman @Scorp1on

Welcome others to join in us. :huggg:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
The @ in front of a username doesn't get their attention here, you want ILGM (I Love Growing Marijuana) forum for that function.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Mars hydro lights and tents have worked well for me.. I’d love to try the big mama (3000)
I’d like to run some peyote gorilla under it, as the few I’ve done have been resin bombs.

Here’s some csg genetics under the ts2000

picture.php
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Its all right, all I needed to get my attention was mars giveaway in the title

I did suggest 2 of those upgrades so clearly I'll be entering. Now, time to clean the lens on this phone again.

Edit:
Ok, lens cleaned but depth of focus is terrible on this phone, bare with me. I wasn't sure if you wanted the LEDs on display or more of the fixture, so I took both
picture.php

picture.php

Then the plants weren't clear, so I did close ups
picture.php

picture.php

I'm truly loving the TSL2000, it's making summer a breeze to grow through, and the sky of light set up is easier to distribute the light to all plants under it. I'm certainly not going back to old technology now.

I can extend my grow area to 5.5 ft by 2 and a little foot. So I could even have room for a fan in there then.

Plan would be to run the same clones that are under the TSL2000 under the SP3000 and compare the numbers. Yield temp diffs etc. Then run both side by side at 50% power and see if the mix is best, one light or the other.

Good luck everyone, its great to be at the cutting edge.

Bmac1

Veteran
2 of these would be great in the 5 x 5. Dont have any Mars equipment to show off currently though so best of luck to the entrants.

imakandi

hello
in my grow diary is complete version

i grow in 1 m2 box
with 2 mars hydro sp 150
and one fan

have only 1 finished grow and one ongoing
i am very pleased
rock hard buds
easy temperature management
yield for this grow was 327 grams
from 3 plants

this is my current grow also same lights

i would love to get this sp3000 to try and show
:)

cheers and thanks for opportunity

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in on this one!!!

My room is exactly 2.5' x 5', so this light is some what ideal for my space. I've seen great results with the SP250 in other rooms and have been curious about white LEDs.

My last round was under the new HydroGrowLED XB200 - which I was a tester for that product. There were some give and takes as there are with any lighting fixture, but all in all I wasn't unhappy with the end result.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Problem is the lights I ran are still considered "Blurple" by most.

picture.php

The other problem I have - I won a Mars Hydro Pro II EpiStar 160 - via a vote thread similar to this. I wasn't under any specific obligation by Mars to display how well the light worked or to even document a thread with it - but - I personally said I would.

picture.php

My next flower round was going to be a side-by-side between the Epistar 160 and the XB200. It would make a LOT more sense if it was under a SP3000 though, considering a positive outcome would result in much more business for Mars Hydro than doing a demo with a discontinued product.

It just seems some what silly to run a light and document it's effectiveness, when Mars Hydro has since discontinued that particular LED. My thread has over 125k views and running a light that no one can turn around and buy seems to eliminate any gain for Mars Hydro for having gifted that light.

It's also considered "Blurple" technology - which is obviously being moved away from as an industry standard, as is evident by the SP3000.

My next flower run is going to be a mono-crop run, in which I'm still chasing 2lbs in a 2.5' x 5' space. Can the SP3000 bring the performance I'm after???

If you've followed my thread, you know I'll put on a proper showing of the light and answer any and all questions related to it's use in a very unbiased manner.

dank.Frank

Medfinder

Chemon 91
2 of these would be great in the 5 x 5. Dont have any Mars equipment to show off currently though so best of luck to the entrants.

Hmm...wait a min.. a few years ago Mars had these screw in LED bulbs .I bought 2 of these..I'll use these to finish 2 of The White OGs..

I'll see if the new sp 250 price is in the budget..

Here's Seedsman the White OG...4 weeks under screw in Mars led bulbs..

100Watt LED Grow Light Bulb Plant Grow Lamp E27 Full Spectrum Garden Fruit Veg...
E27 base Mars hydro.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rules of Giveaway for SP3000:
-Share your grow pictures with MarsHydro lights or tents.
-Tell your real feeling of our lights or tents.
-Tell us how you will test the SP3000

Of course these leds were some of the first mars hydo leds..
And they work like the day i. Received them...years of growing.

If i win the sp 3000 mars hydo i would retro fit a space to accommodate this led to maximize the current breeding projects running.
And do full image follow ups... currently my gear needs updating but covid..19. Has sone impact in my area now.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,where do i start?

so far the three things i won,a tent and two lights have been in constant use since i got them,and i think fairly well covered in my thread...

all three mars hydro tents and now seven lights have performed admirably...

i guess the most mars-y area i have going is the 4x8 tent with 4 sp250...

to test the new light i would set it up in my mars hydro 2x4 tent and run a batch of known clones which i could do as soon as i got the light

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

the lamps certainly do crank the frost out!
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do I like about Mars? Don't have an opinion really. Only grow I've seen with them is unc's. I've been running LED's for a couple of years now a d even sell a few now and then. Unc seems to like em so I would give a Mars a fare shot. Would probably take more than 1 to compare and give an honest opinion. Last shot is the driver room.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Its all right, all I needed to get my attention was mars giveaway in the title

I did suggest 2 of those upgrades so clearly I'll be entering. Now, time to clean the lens on this phone again.

Edit:
Ok, lens cleaned but depth of focus is terrible on this phone, bare with me. I wasn't sure if you wanted the LEDs on display or more of the fixture, so I took both
View Image

View Image

Then the plants weren't clear, so I did close ups
View Image
View Image

I'm truly loving the TSL2000, it's making summer a breeze to grow through, and the sky of light set up is easier to distribute the light to all plants under it. I'm certainly not going back to old technology now.

I can extend my grow area to 5.5 ft by 2 and a little foot. So I could even have room for a fan in there then.

Plan would be to run the same clones that are under the TSL2000 under the SP3000 and compare the numbers. Yield temp diffs etc. Then run both side by side at 50% power and see if the mix is best, one light or the other.

Good luck everyone, its great to be at the cutting edge.

:huggg::thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts