What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowering Cool and Dry for Premium Smoking Quality Cannabis

nelson420

Is it humid, dry? Drink a lot or not? How much you need to eat have a lot to do with your metabolism, so is it for plants. More dry and hot climate drink more, lesser nutrients. Cooler and humid, drink less, stronger feed.

Check out POST #57 by Ibechilin in this thread :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=366467&page=6
I live very close to the Ocean, so it is always humid. The temperature goes from 25-30 Celsius during summer to 15-21 C during winter. So I am always using a dehumidifier to lower the humidity.

My Temperature and humidity tends to be around 24-27C with 60-70% humidity.

Currently feeding Maxibloom during flowering at around 250-300PPM at pH 6 and at 150PPM during veg.

Also I have some plants on GH Micro and Bloom and I am feeding them 2/4, because more than 2Ml of Micro a gallon was causing me N txicity

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I strongly suggest reading up on running a "Sealed Room" and planning on what equipment you'll need. A/C with built in Dehumidification will most likely be top of your list. It's my next step as well, since I no longer have access to dry conditions.

Until then you may want to start a grow thread, where you can ask about advice helpful to your current conditions.