What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RED or GREEN, It’s going to be SWEET

El Tigre

picture.php

[FONT=&quot]Hi everybody, I’m El Tigre and this is the first time that I join a grow contest. I’m really excited and ready to do my best to present the best show I can. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m a micro grower, so my space and setup are very minimal. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Along with of having fun, my main purpose is to demonstrate that is possible to enjoy this hobby with a limited budget and low efforts. And of course I'd like to win some prizes :biggrin:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will update this diary as frequently as possible with pictures and fancy graphics. Welcome aboard, enjoy the show! [/FONT]

El Tigre

[FONT=&quot]First of all let me thanks the Sweet Seeds staff for providing some free seeds. Delivery was fast! I asked for 3 packs of seeds, all autoflowering, because I like to grow autos and I think that they are the best solution looking at my available space and my needs in terms of weed supply.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

[/FONT]

El Tigre

[FONT=&quot]Let’s take a look to my setup:[/FONT]

picture.php

[FONT=&quot]I have a 40x40x120 tent powered by 62W of SILs (Screw in leds aka e27 Led bulbs with the globe removed). A 140 mc/h in-line extractor push the air through a carbon filter that makes the job and the intake is passive. There is a small fan to moving the air inside the tent. I grow in soil, that I started to amend and recycle from the last runs. I use a little bit of Biobizz nutrients, usually during the flowering. I told my setup was minimal![/FONT]

El Tigre

[FONT=&quot]Having not enough surface to valorize 3 different genetics, I’m going to use only 2 of them for this contest. +Speed Auto seeds will be kept for future grows and projects. I soaked in water 2 Bloody Skunk and 2 Cream Mandarine seeds. I choose the Cream Mandarine because I like citric smells and I heard good feedback on this strain. The Bloody Skunk because I never tried a purple strain, I really hope for a proper dark phenotype.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]My plan is to plant them in 4 1 Liter pots, then between the 2nd and 3rd week transplant one plant for strain in my 10 Liter pots. Remaining 2 plants will be used for different purposes.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]So it looks like we're ready to go ...[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:

El Tigre

[FONT=&quot]... But first, a nice clean to the growing area !![/FONT]

picture.php

picture.php

[FONT=&quot]Ok now, we are really ready. I will update when the seeds begin to germinate. For greetings, questions and / or criticisms .. do not hesitate I am here for this.:tiphat:[/FONT]

bibi40

Great begining El Tigre :woohoo:
The show will be good for sure ,
and you ' ll like the cream mandarine , that' s an autogem :biggrin:

All the best mate :tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Welcome to the competition ;)

That's a very good start. It all sounds interesting and I'm sure you'll do a good job :D

All the best and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

El Tigre

[FONT=&quot]Thanks to everybody! Happy that you like the start, I’m liking it too. Seeds were quite vigorous indeed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I followed my usual procedure: after 24 hours into the water, seeds were moved between humid towels inside a box, on top of my modem.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] After 12 hours they showed their little roots. Cream Mandarine ones were slightly faster. So I put seeds in the soil.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Today is the next day and all seeds sprouted. Let’s call today DAY 0. From tomorrow let’s start the count to the harvest day.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

El Tigre

always down for the tiger show!
Hey noknees, welcome! Enjoy the show. When I was a child i loved to watch this cartoon about Tiger Man. Music was dope for me, check it out :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfAT_XV1Pys

Subbed, I've always liked Sweet Seeds autos. :good:
Hi Reiko! I became an auto enthusiast after looking at your and Mr Sparkle's things. :tiphat:

I just "built" - it's so minimal that talking about building is hilarious - a mini grow box for collecting pollen and I have to assemble my colloidal silver generator.... I could ask you for some advice soon.

El Tigre

DAY 1

DAY 1

I said I would try to update as frequently as possible, here we are. The sprouts are fine, however, given that the climate is unusually dry, they will stay under the plastic domes for a little longer.

BS on the left - CM on the right

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

El Tigre

DAY 2

DAY 2

Hey Mr Brunch! Happy to see you here
tiphat.gif

Not so much to say, i put the lights slightly away because seedlings looked to me a little too yellow.

picture.php

Little Cream Mandarine

picture.php

El Tigre

DAY 3

DAY 3

Seedlings develop nicely even if they are a little pale, i think i left lamps too close at the beginning.
Happy to see that BLOODY SKUNK has some purplish colors from the very early.

picture.php

picture.php

imakandi

hello tygre
good grow!
i like your previuous threads :)
also have some sweet seeds auto now, same age and size
will follow :)
salut:biggrin:

El Tigre

DAY 4

DAY 4

I don't know how long this daily update thing will last, but as long as there is, take it!
I am not talking about the temperature and humidity parameters because it is a bit boring, but above all because they are in the range.
Temperature 22-24 ° C, RH 40-50%

picture.php

Last edited: