What's new

Best wishes for 2020!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi :wave:

At ACE Seeds we will celebrate our 15th anniversary in 2020 :)
and on this significant date for us we would like to wholeheartedly thank you for your support and for your interest in our work during all these years.

I also would like to apologize for my absence in the forums for the past weeks, i've been extremely busy with work lately. I will try to catch up all the threads in early January.

Our new releases for 2020 are already available on our website,
in the upcoming days i will inform you in detail about them ;)

ACE Seeds' team wishes you Happy Holidays, and a prosperous and blessed 2020, full of love, health and good moments !! :tiphat:

Attachments

• ACE-2020_Felicitacion_Cuadrada_ENG.jpg
    ACE-2020_Felicitacion_Cuadrada_ENG.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 36

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Very nice! Loving all those new Indian varieties, not too many of those out there. The Siberian Ruderalis could be a great breeding tool. Happy new year to everyone! It's going to be a great 2020 :good: :)

sdd420

Veteran
Hi :wave:

At ACE Seeds we will celebrate our 15th anniversary in 2020 :)
and on this significant date for us we would like to wholeheartedly thank you for your support and for your interest in our work during all these years.

I also would like to apologize for my absence in the forums for the past weeks, i've been extremely busy with work lately. I will try to catch up all the threads in early January.

Our new releases for 2020 are already available on our website,
in the upcoming days i will inform you in detail about them ;)

ACE Seeds' team wishes you Happy Holidays, and a prosperous and blessed 2020, full of love, health and good moments !! :tiphat:
Any discounts or specials to celebrate?

dugzy

Happy New Year ACE team and ACE growers!

Thank you for making me welcome in this forum, haven't been around much but hope that will change this year.

Cheers all!

Sunshineinabag

Sending all the love positive energy and good karma I can muster to my IC mag family! May the great spirit carry you through this year with ease

Yeah man, but I think you need to stay focused on the best possible outcome, the best timeline so to speak, and thats what you did too. There is power where we direct our attention.

By the way, many say that the age of aquarius is beginning now with Saturn-Jupiter allignment on Monday the 21st.

2021 is gonna be a great year, I just know it! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts