What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoner4life

EsterEssence

Veteran
I didn’t see a thread for him on here. I heard you had a small stroke, hope you regain all of your faculties, you are sorely missed. It’s not the same without your pics...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - my thoughts are with S4L too - beginning to get kinda worried about his welfare - since he recently had a stroke - and hasn't logged in for a while now -

I do hope he is ok -

Green Squall

I've always thought of Stoner4life as the rock around here. A fixture that never has a bad word to say about anyone and has always been extremely friendly towards me. I hope you're on the mend and will be able to get back on your feet before long!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hope you're ok. Think coffee. I had one a while back - turned out ok.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Wishing a speedy recovery to my man S4L! Hopefully you'll see this thread and be back in action soon :comfort: :):yes:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
All the best coffee bro

M8JtMof.gif