What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HP-13

Smoking Gun

With the Kush craze that has taken over the cannabis world over the last 10 years or so, I feel some of the best strains that were once going around have disappeared. One of the strains that I have been hard pressed to find is HP-13; in fact most any Hash Plant varieties have been quite elusive. Is there anyone out there who is still growing or working with HP-13?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
of course! you think "we"grower's would let that slip thru our hands?......i know some peep's working her atm....now will we see anything from it??????

Smoking Gun

Its good to hear that some people are still working with these genetics. While I absolutely love the Chem line genes and always enjoy a proper Kush, I am actually quite sick of bot sets of genes. I remember having some great Hash Plant varieties in the early 2000's and then the Kush craze hit hard and I haven't seen or heard about those HP varieties since then. I didn't think the HP-13 would be lost, but since there are very few people who are working with it I thought someone either renamed it (with a kush moniker) or it was just being passed among ever shrinking circles.

Smoking Gun

Grey that is a beautiful plant.
The P was always a rare plant, part of my concern with whether it was still around or not. Once those are rooted I am looking forward to seeing pics of her.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
willl try and get some shot's of the hp-13 later...such a easy one to spot in the garden....nice to hear Grey!...

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stoked.
not sure what else to say you know
stoked
honored
all that
now i just have to do her justice... uh oh hahaha
off topic-
I saw TOOL last month and they had that flame in your sig projected on the stage with the lasers. GREAT fucking show!

jayd

never grown it but a few years ago i brought some from grey area coffee shop and it was potent herb, real small but really tight dense nugs

Smoking Gun

Jayd, that is one of the characteristics of many hash plant varieties, the buds aren't the biggest but they are incredibly dense and absolutely covered in trichomes. The name Hash Plant was designated because the original purpose for those plants were to make hash not smoke the flowers.

For all of you guys who have this plant, I am so glad to see it is still out there in safe hands and thank you for sharing. Please throw up any pics or info or stories you may have about this plant. I am stoked to see how everyone's plants grow and turn out. Hopefully this will become a thread that is all things HP-13.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
got the Chem#4 x HP/13......from one female outdoors last season she looks to be worthy of another run.....

ganj on......