What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best hashplant?

yahooman

im looking to try hashplant outdoors this year,does anyone have experience outdoors with any breeders hashplant?
i know krinkle comes from hp

Ollie

Veteran
Bodhi´s Blueberry Hashplant has good words along it, especially for outdoors.

But as You know, it is very independent in what is deemed "best". Our different bio assays and Phytocannabinoid preferences all plays a role.

Big up

Easy7

Veteran
Hash plant is sorta an outdated term. Lot's of modern strains known for resin.

There is a skelly OG of fem stock I've eye'd. Skelly is supposed to be a good hashplant cut.

Dr.King

Veteran
im looking to try hashplant outdoors this year,does anyone have experience outdoors with any breeders hashplant?
i know krinkle comes from hp

I got you man and Hashplant is still a quality strain just have to the right genetics. If you're looking for a top notch Hashplant, look no further then Ace's Bubba Hash(Bubba Kush (Katsu) x HashPlant 90's) that just got released a few days ago. It was a limited release 2 years ago but Ace just re-released it as a main strain. Hope this helps and best of luck too you.

Green Squall

Dinafem has a hashplant and a few hashplant crosses, although I'm not happy with them lately. I bought a 3 pack of their bubba and they were all duds. And the freebie OG kush was such a poor growing mutant that I trashed it. To be fair, they did hook me up with another pack for free.

Bodhis old school hash plant is powerful stuff, but the smell/flavor just wasn't there.

Good advice from Dr.King- You can't go wrong with anything from ACE.

How about an Afghani? I have a KC Brains Afghani Special growing right now and I'm impressed with it so far. They have a good reputation and their beans are fairly priced.

rykus

Hash plant was bred to be covert during prohibition... so yeah it's not a super stank weed... it's strong as fuck and stays no tolerance build up...archive has a hash plant x as well as do a few others I've noticed... but yeah bohdi has some great old stuff and it is well bred and very potent.

Good luck! Love the old hp cut too!

O

[omerta]

HFH - Hashplant 2.. lots of crystals and nice potent genes..

description

This is a real allround beauty, very long and creative happy high and a great hashplant. Based on a cross of (Eno's x-files) X (AmnesiaHaze / Arne)). Compact flowers and fast flowering, a real winner!!! Appx. 8 weeks of flowering time

therevverend

Veteran
Love a good hashplant, I like anything with the old late 80s early nineties sensi hashplant in it.
I grew Bodhi's Lemon hashplant last summer it was great. Good yield and potency. Great lemon hash taste. I think any of his hashplant crosses would be worth trying.