What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are just biased cause Randamie is a hottie. cough For rough betting estimates just look how feminine looking the two female fighters are, pick the more masculine one for the win.

Silva is doing good for his age and wear. He even speaks some English now for the crowd. Still a good counterstriker but should not chase after or brawl now.

I have to agree with retro, women are not fighters. Feisty but not built for combat. Still some fun to watch them scrap. The main players: Nunes, Randamie, Cyborg, tend to be butch by my measure. Cyborg or Gabby being half male by way of steroids.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Y

Like I said Holm by what scoring criteria ?
Most time hugging on the fence ? Effective striking / grappling ? Randame was more effective at both .
Holly hit her with 2 effective strikes that did damage . Over and again Holly was stunned by counter strikes when she rushed forward .

No nationality bias ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

RetroGrow

Veteran
Anderson Silva is a really cool dude. He has that "sweetness" that many Brazilians possess. It's what makes them such nice people. If you've never been there, go if you can. He was all class in the after fight interviews. check it out on YouTube if you can. He speaks in Portuguese and English. He is a very thoughtful individual, not at all like a thug, like some of these guys come off. Even his voice is "sweet". He is a happy warrior.

coxnox

Veteran
Anderson Silva got a gift. Was fun to watch, though.
I bet on the other guy, which is why he won. Whoever I bet on loses. They should hire me to place a bet on their opponent, and they will win.
The women are so bad. They are not even close to the skill level of the men. Maybe 10% of the skill level. Women are just not made to fight. Holly Holmes looked awful. She fights like a girl! She lunges in for strikes with no defense. Looks very awkward, flailing her arms. Cyborg would destroy either of them in one round, but she's a man. Women and fighting just don't go together.

go in the ring with one of this women and let's see if they can't fight hahah

KillerDemo

Got the Sunday card this weekend. I think black beast Lewis vs Browne is good fight. Browne finally changed gyms and isnt with edmond anymore. Fight im looking forward to is Lombard vs Hendricks. Quick turnaround for Hendricks. I doubt he makes weight. I think Hendricks loses this fight and retires

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Krunchbubble what is the name of that website you use for streaming? I have used it twice but managed to lose the address.

metracek

Veteran
Got the Sunday card this weekend. I think black beast Lewis vs Browne is good fight. Browne finally changed gyms and isnt with edmond anymore. Fight im looking forward to is Lombard vs Hendricks. Quick turnaround for Hendricks. I doubt he makes weight. I think Hendricks loses this fight and retires

Brown changed gyms, but not trainers! Edmond is still his trainer and will be in his corner. But i bet Travis will win. He has better sparings now in another gym, i hope it will bring old Travis back.

biRdman )

Terrible refereeing not to deduct a point when the same foul was commited again *&^%.Agreeing with the 74% of the crowd that Holly won.Germains Expression wasnt that of a winning one either when the fight was over

G'day El
Scoring Criteria ? Fight Statistics say that randamay landed more than 5x the amount of successful head shots &^%$£!!!
Must of missed something

Meraxes

Veteran
I think people need to go back and watch the replay b/c both of those strikes were maybe a fraction of a second late, if late at all. Certainly not pop a damn blood vessel late. Bird, Elmer said that Randamie won definatively, which is accurate imo...

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Second time she struck late she should have been ejected. Yea, she beat up Holm, you could see her face after. Not impressed though.

Looking forward to sunday fights. Lewis, Lombard, ftw. Felder is fun to watch.

March 4 is gonna be good. Will buy that fight. Do not want a decision with Woodley and Wonderboy, stoppage please. Khabib, Overeem, Evans ftw.

metracek

Veteran
I am looking forward to Zahabis premier in UFC. His brother is one of best mma coaches, if not the best.

And Fedor vs Mitrione. Not UFC, but very interesting fight for old school fans like me :)

GSPfan

Veteran
Anybody else pumped for GSPs return? I'm hoping for GSP vs Bisping but I'm not too keen on seeing GSP as a 185 champ. Too many killers at 185 and GSP would be under sized.
When GSP retired he was troubled by acl injuries and lost his motivation. Now fully healed and fully motivated we should see a beast out there. At least that's what I'm hoping lol

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Second time she struck late she should have been ejected. Yea, she beat up Holm, you could see her face after. Not impressed though.

Looking forward to sunday fights. Lewis, Lombard, ftw. Felder is fun to watch.

March 4 is gonna be good. Will buy that fight. Do not want a decision with Woodley and Wonderboy, stoppage please. Khabib, Overeem, Evans ftw.

G `day Y

Rules say fight / round is finished when the referee stops the action .
Holly is appealing the decision .

Cyborg will have Randame on her back so quick you had better not blink .Just like the sweedish Kick Boxin girl .
Ever seen the video of her body slamming Tito who was trying to triangle her in training ? She is mucho strong .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Meraxes

Veteran
G `day Y

Rules say fight / round is finished when the referee stops the action .
Holly is appealing the decision .

Cyborg will have Randame on her back so quick you had better not blink .Just like the sweedish Kick Boxin girl .
Ever seen the video of her body slamming Tito who was trying to triangle her in training ? She is mucho strong .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

G' day Elms, I don't know man, not sure Randemie's going to be that easy. I certainly can't wait to see it. I think Randemie will put up a decent scrap, possibly last longer than Carano, whom I think lasted the longest.

When is the Fedor fight/what organization? Fedor is a favorite of mine. Love how he just jumps into those punches, but his age tho, just have to be happy to see him

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day M

Bellator .
Fighting Mat Mitrione . Fedor by WWE style come back from near death . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts