What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC Thread ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meraxes

Veteran
Lost my shit last time when Anderson whipped out the JKD stance, and started Wing Chun parrying...got nostalgic, I had a Tao of JKD on my bookshelf growing up. It was so badass, I can't wait to see him again. Don't care if he loses anymore lol...

Meraxes

Veteran
That's that scrappy redneck kid that's fighting Caceras. A little shit, but tough as nails. I'd like to see BruceLeroy win, but my wife probably hits harder than him, so Knight takes that one production/power...

Bwanabud

I hope Bruce Leeroy gets his balls handed to him, he looks like Michael Jackson before all the face surgery...which means Bruce has little boys for sleep over parties :moon:, mthrfkr die to "Beat it", I say die via head kick to his child molesting ass :biggrin:

RIP Leroy :tiphat:

Meraxes

Veteran
I hope Bruce Leeroy gets his balls handed to him, he looks like Michael Jackson before all the face surgery...which means Bruce has little boys for sleep over parties :moon:, mthrfkr die to "Beat it", I say die via head kick to his child molesting ass :biggrin:

RIP Leroy :tiphat:

:woohoo: lol such hyperbolic language B.... whiskey?:biggrin:

Meraxes

Veteran
Yeah I knew nothing of any whiskey/indian correlations...that's awful. That's two just mindblowing posts right there holy shit..:biggrin:

Bwanabud

Only when Nurse Ratched isn't around.

I don't even look Indian, just a small part genetically that been diluted by now....probably just the top part of my left ballsak is Indian, the rest is Dutch.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah too funny guys....we have a prime rib roast for the fights tonight....hope they are good one...girls going to kick some ass

Meraxes

Veteran
I'm hoping Mrs. Merx brings home the wings from the hospital cafeteria tonight...the ones with the breading, not the bbq. I can cook for children though it's fine

Bwanabud

hahah too funny guys....we have a prime rib roast for the fights tonight....hope they are good one...girls going to kick some ass

Love me some Prime rib, enjoy Mrs.B and should be some good fights tonight....the girls should be great, Cowboys fight too

RetroGrow

Veteran
Can Arlovsky make it to round two?? Heavy odds on first round knockout. If you like Arlovsky for some strange reason, you can get +900 for a second round KO. Or, +350 for the fight to end in round two, either man winning. Oddsmakers don't give Arlovsky much chance at all, so if you like longshots, he is your man....

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Bwanna

I`m backing Le Roy .

@ retro
HW fight at altitude . Gonna fade fast .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

RetroGrow

Veteran
Yup. But is Arlovsky smart enough to evade damage for a single round, hoping that the heavily muscled guy gases? Easier said than done.

RetroGrow

Veteran
"Cowboy" not the sharpest tack in the box. He played right into the other guy's hands, fighting really stupid. Did not respect his opponent, and did not watch his opponent's tapes.

KillerDemo

All ngannou has to do is graze you and you are done. He didn't connect all the way but still dropped arllovski, masvidal looked good too

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poor Ceronne. Masvidal has good hands and power in them. Really Cerrone was losing his last fight to Brown before koing him with that kick. Barboza was beating him before he landed a liver kick. He is good but not really great.

Ngannou is a wrecking ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts