What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Jonny Lan

In the future I plan to make my own organically amended soil that won't require any more than an occasional tea, but when your in school, working, and a father of 1 with 1 more on the way you don't always have time to learn new things and afford to mess up. I need to have my harvests be on point every time.

oh yeah and the Azamax ensures I never see a winged creature in my buds ever again. fed to soil as this is where the mother fuckers run around when they aint flying.

Jonny Lan

Girls and Boys

Girls and Boys

Sex is staring to show! So far i have 2 BCPxMOAB Females! so happy because out of 5 three made it so i already have more females of that. if the 3rd one is a female to than I'm Living lol. The BCP BX so far showed 1 male, and it was the stinkiest one which sucks. Im thinking to flower it and get the pollen. Ill post pics tomorrow or tonight if i have time.

T-minus 24 days till flower! pushing them right now. 6 days so far under hid lighting they starting to grow faster!

Jonny Lan

Well ICmag, I feel like doing the toe tap with a popeyes chicken drumstick in my hand, cause all my BCPxMOAB are females!!!
The BCP BX is a different story as i now have 2 males and the last two plants are unidentified.

I have been sick with influenza and will post pics tomorrow after i take some.

Jonny Lan

Al Capone info

Al Capone info

Info about the Al Capone

picture.php

Jonny Lan

Sept 24th 2015 new pics

Sept 24th 2015 new pics

Greetings IC MAG!

Thanks for being patient as I said I would have pics 8 days ago but haven't been able to get around to it. Between having a second baby coming, getting sick, having school and plants in flower to take care of I couldn't get around to it.

but with no further ado, I bring to you what will probably be the second or 3rd last veg pics.

Under the light (250MH)

picture.php

Transplanting the last 2 females from .8 gal to 2 gal.
(The one showing P efficiency is a Triple Deez clone I neglected due to taking to many clones ad not needing it any more...)

picture.php

Top View (3 Top Left are BCPxMOAB) (2 top right are BCP BX)
(2 at the bottom in smaller pots are AL Capone.)

picture.php

Side View

picture.php

Sexy Female parts

picture.php

More pics right after this

Jonny Lan

Pics (continued)

Pics (continued)

more pics

My Favourite girl, she exhibits the most branching, and big huge leaves, thicker stronger stem. can't wait to see her flower. BCPxMOAB

picture.php

More pics of my fav...

picture.php

My Favs Leaves (9 finger)

picture.php

And finally a different BCP MOAB that shows 11 finger blades. This pic was so dam hard to take as the fingers are so clustered.

picture.php

I will be flowering all but the Al Capone in 2 weeks.

Jonny Lan

LAst pics of 18/6

LAst pics of 18/6

Ahhh so i've been busy with my harvest and getting this next round of flower ready, but now I've got time to post pics.

If you would like to see some bud shots of my recent harvest check them out here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=287208&page=11

Anyhow its been crazy getting these plants ready. I've never done this many before. I started to get deficiencies on some of my older strains that will be taking up half of my 8x4 tent. I got the deficiencies in order only to have an electrician flop on me but got that under order now too. So now the plan is to pull the trigger for flower within the next 3 days as I want to be harvesting before New Years.
My REPAIRED 6" air cooled hood makes its way in Tuesday so ya, looks like Wednesday will be the big day!

so yes sir heres some last veg pics

10 days ago

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

olMilly

Looking great, I have 4 Holy Power [(God's Gift x Tangerine Power) x Animal Cookies] in week 2 of flower that I am going to start a thread on this week. They are fem beans and all showed fem, I also popped Pure Animal (Animal Cookies BX) fem beans from In-House and had one that showed female but then went complete male after week 1 of flower. Be watchful, as with all seeds, but can't wait to see yours flower!

Cheers!

Jonny Lan

Looking great, I have 4 Holy Power [(God's Gift x Tangerine Power) x Animal Cookies] in week 2 of flower that I am going to start a thread on this week. They are fem beans and all showed fem, I also popped Pure Animal (Animal Cookies BX) fem beans from In-House and had one that showed female but then went complete male after week 1 of flower. Be watchful, as with all seeds, but can't wait to see yours flower!

Cheers!
I received these beans from my brother, he gave them to me to test run for me and promised they would be some stellar genetics so I'm hopeful. Sucks you got a hermie, that has been my experience with fem beans, (cotton candy by delicious seeds and sour kush by Reserva Privada) minus my white fire fem beans from OG Raskal.
These beans are reg so i'm hoping the girls are really girls.

I don't mean to hurt the names of the companies I mentioned so must also state that the Delicious seeds cotton candy I had that was a hermie was only one free seed i got from attitude. The sour kush was two out of four from one pack i bought. the og raskal out of two seeds had two females and neither were hermit prone. even when i tested them to light leaks.

Last edited:

olMilly

Yes, I in no way intend disrespect to In-House because I know breeding is difficult. First time running fem beans, wanted to get a first-hand opinion on them. Holy Power x Animal Cookies are looking promising, one pheno that looks almost identical to my Forum Cut in structure, thinking it will be strongly Animal Cookies traits. Got a pack of his Rainbow Cookies to pop if the rest of these pan out to the end with no hermie traits. Love the thread though.

Jonny Lan

Yes, I in no way intend disrespect to In-House because I know breeding is difficult. First time running fem beans, wanted to get a first-hand opinion on them. Holy Power x Animal Cookies are looking promising, one pheno that looks almost identical to my Forum Cut in structure, thinking it will be strongly Animal Cookies traits. Got a pack of his Rainbow Cookies to pop if the rest of these pan out to the end with no hermie traits. Love the thread though.
Hey buddy glad you like the thread. Im starting a new one with some 818 SFV stuff i got and Prisoner of War from Motarebel.

Lastdon

In house is a fairly new company? And I was asking where did you get the in house genetics from. Directly from his hand and what's the name of the cross that went herrmie?

Jonny Lan

Day 21 of 12/12

Day 21 of 12/12

ICMag! It's been a minute, I owe pics, so here they are.
I would like to let y'all know that I will be posting pics at least once a week from here on out.
These Genetics from In House Genetics are amazing! i can't wait to run them again in 7 weeks in 4.5 gallon pots (instead of 1.7g) and see how nice they get.
Got one pheno of Mother of Cherries(what the cross is now name) that is turning purple all ready!
But my new favourite, BCP BX is purpling like mad! the leaf structure on it is beautiful as well!
The non purple phenos of Mother of Cherries which were my favourite in veg look like they will yield more than the purpling plants.
I have been feeding with bio canna nutes only.
I usually use guano and stuff like that but wanna see results compared to last grow where i used an array of things.
(wanna see if i still get a p per 600w light or better)

oh yeah i never put alcapone to flower cause plants were growing slow and branches never developed to take clones from.
I will be putting those to flower now.

Canopy

picture.php

picture.php

Mother of Cherries #1 bottom
Mother of Cherries #3 right (purplepheno)

picture.php

MoC my favourite non purple pheno

picture.php

BCP BX my favourite purple plant

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts