What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

need help on my ill plants.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
the problem is that the leafs r alwase very dry. I have a fan in the lil room to keep the light cooled off but on the down side is that the plants leafs r drying out like never befor.

So what can I do to help keep the leafs moister or keep the air cooler or whatever else I can doo to help my plants out.

also me plants r in beer cups. but I have seen ppl on here get big buds off of plants in beer cups. but If I end up needing to plant in to bigger contaners I will.

I also heard about ppl putting dryed ice in the grow area to help cool things down.

my plants r 2 1/2 weeks into flowering cycle.
ill try to get pix tomorrow.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Sounds like nute burn.
Pictures will help.
I would definitely transplant to bigger pots, at least one gallon.
What medium are you using?
What are your temps?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
the medum is coco and the temps r in the low to mid 80s.
1 gallon is too big. I could maybe go 1 or 2 liters bigger but thats about it.

takkada

the medum is coco and the temps r in the low to mid 80s.
1 gallon is too big. I could maybe go 1 or 2 liters bigger but thats about it.

doe you spray anything on the that could be causing this to happen or maybe root bound , pics would help?:dance013: