What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bottom leaves yellowing along with burning leaf edge

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I have plants of different strains in an ebb/flow showing the same symptoms: Yellowing starting from the bottom up, and leaf tips burning throughout.

Separately, the yellowing would indicate underfeeding and the burned leaf tips would be overfeeding, respectively, but I'm not sure what exactly is the problem here.

Feeding with maxibloom and Floralicious+, pH 5.2. Medium is hydroton. Plants are small, they were clones that rooted 1-2 weeks ago.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Yellow leafes from the bottom up is a nitrogen defeciency... you may be defiecient in nitrogen and over feeding in P and in K But honostly i believe you ph is too low making you plants not able to suck up the correct nutrients it needs...

raise your ph to 5.4 - 6.0 tops everything should correct its self if it doesnt run some phd plain water through it to flush it and start again with normal feeding schedule at the proper ph

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I've tried everything between 5.2-5.9 and the plants respond best to 5.2.

But you're probably right on the low N high PK issue. I might try to supplement N. Maxibloom is 5-15-14