What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Seeds / Upcoming Releases &

G

Hey Dubi, was wondering what strains Ace is considering adding in the near future for release & what past released Ace strains are to be rereleased ?

Ive read about Erdbeer Purpurea & pure Malawi maybe being released in 09' but wondered what all is coming up for possible release in 2009-2010 ?

Also, when will fresh Bangi Haze seeds be released again & will it still be an F6 or a different generation ?

Thx

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
LittleBigMan said:
Hey Dubi, was wondering what strains Ace is considering adding in the near future for release & what past released Ace strains are to be rereleased ?

Ive read about Erdbeer Purpurea & pure Malawi maybe being released in 09' but wondered what all is coming up for possible release in 2009-2010 ?

Also, when will fresh Bangi Haze seeds be released again & will it still be an F6 or a different generation ?

Thx

Good day LittleBigMan,

We have been working hard past 2 years to feminize a few ace commercial strains.

98% seeds sold in our country past year have been feminized. It's not realistic to maintain our company without producing fem seeds right now.

Spanish seed scene is completly saturated with fem seed producers, doing fem copies of other's work, breeding scene is totally degenerative. People is not interested to breed new things by their own, main interest is the easy money selling another 'diesel, critical mass, herer, widow, domina' fem unstable dutch poly hybrid. 100% marketing and nule breeding.

I feel real sad for the spanish growers. They wont find good males from commercial strains to produce their own seed in the next years, simply because spanish grow shops and whole salers are not interested to distribute regular seeds right now. STS is like a knife, you can use it to cook or to kill, most spanish seed companies are using STS to 'kill' breeding scene.

Here is what we are working for next yeat:

Commercial hybrids:

Nepalese Jam regular
Panama regular and feminized
Tikal regular and feminized
Orient Express regular and feminized
Bangi Haze regular
Congo regular
ACE Mix regular and feminized
Guawi feminized

Pure strains/inbred lines:

Oldtimer's Haze regular
Chinese Yunnan regular and feminized
Guatemala regular
Malawi regular and feminized (2009-2010)

New hybrids to test:

reversing our best china 6 mother, selected for potency, resin production, hashy/incensey aroma and hermie free traits:

Zamal x China fem
Green incensey Haze x China fem
Purple Pakistan Chitral x China fem
Deep Chunk x China fem
Nepal Mist incensey F2 x China fem

and lot more my foggy memory can't remember :smile:

Erdbeer Purpurea wont be released for 09. Estai, bangi haze's breeder is a little bit ill lately, new progresses will depend on his health.

Thanks for your interest in our future work! dubi - ACE Seeds -

B

Brad

I crossed my very juicy godzilla f3 male with Purple paki chitral s1 and PPC x China yunnan females ill pm my man just been busy, hope you had a good holiday!

sidekick

So far i have only bought ACE seeds, i have angolan x ppc and ppc x yunnan on the go, only 3 weeks from seed mind.
Under flouro's and keeping pretty tight nodes :}

Looking like i may have to splash out on some more seeds if those strains come along.

Peace
sk

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
I crossed my very juicy godzilla f3 male with Purple paki chitral s1 and PPC x China yunnan females ill pm my man just been busy, hope you had a good holiday!

High Brad :smile:

I hope you are having a nice summer there! Im glad to hear you are using the purple pakistani and the chinese for your breeding projects. I still must try your godzilla inbred line here, i bet is a killer sat/ind hybrid brother! :rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
sidekick said:
So far i have only bought ACE seeds, i have angolan x ppc and ppc x yunnan on the go, only 3 weeks from seed mind.
Under flouro's and keeping pretty tight nodes :}

Looking like i may have to splash out on some more seeds if those strains come along.

Peace
sk

Thanks sidekick for support our work!

Please, keep us updated with progresses. Best wishes! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
barneyfife said:
dubi i thought i read awhile back that you would release a panama/oth and something with a columbian gold?

Good day berneyfife,

Yes, we harvested Oldtimer's Haze x Panama Red seeds 2 months ago but we still must test them.

Colombian Gold x Oldtimer's Haze didnt past our quality tests and wont be released.

Thanks! dubi

thanks for the reply dubi. the oth x panama sounds great.
it would be awesome if you could get a colombian gold cross that would work indoors.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't go fem , just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

Hughesy

Old timers

Old timers

Haze x panama. Yes sounds just the ticket.
outdoor sativa High.
keep up the great works.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
barneyfife said:
thanks for the reply dubi. the oth x panama sounds great.
it would be awesome if you could get a colombian gold cross that would work indoors.

Hello barneyfife,

I have more experience with the red and purple colombians than gold ones. The colombian gold we grew a few years ago (seeds from Chaman, thanx friend!) was a extremely tropical and long flowering sativa like a pure haze, would be a hard to grow indoors in pure form.

Charlie is working right now with interesting colombian sativas like mangobiche and others, hopefully we will see some interesting things in the future ....

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
habeeb said:
don't go fem , just because everyone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

Welcome habeeb,

Fem seed distribution will be mainly focused to spanish market. New ace femenized seeds will be available for march 09.

As we commented previously, 95-98 % of the seeds sold in our country past year were femenized seeds, selling standard seeds is not realistic now in our country and we must eat and pay bills like any person does.

I understand high % of growers have bad opinion about fem seeds. We have been testing past 2 years, feminizing our lines and producing new fem hybrids. I think we can do good things in both ways. It's indeed a good subject for discussion.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nirrity said:
This is just a speculative suggestions but I would buy these two even if they will be undested R&D! :)
Mexican Michoacan Limon Verde X Ot Purple Haze fem 6
Nah Trang X VB 13 weeks dense pheno (perhaps feminized if you don't have a good male?)
All the best!
Nirrity, Russia.

High Nirrity,

Yeah! Mexican x haze hybrids have lot of potential. A good early and funny mexican would be a perfect sativa to cross with the long flowering haze.

Vietnam Nah Trang x Vietnam Black fem is a very nice suggestion! thanks. :smile:

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao thai will be ready soon :wink:

Last edited:

supahdupah

I´m glad you are working more with the yunnan line, just smoked the last bud of my first yunnan crop, i must say i´m impressed by it´s potencty especially for being a landrace variety.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
supahdupah said:
I´m glad you are working more with the yunnan line, just smoked the last bud of my first yunnan crop, i must say i´m impressed by it´s potencty especially for being a landrace variety.

Thanks supahdupah :smile:

Im glad you enjoy growing and smoking pure chinese yunnan, there are variations in the line but it's quite easy to find potent and good yielding parental plants to work with.

Nirrity

It's delicious to smoke stratospheric sativas without raciness and paranoia.
dubi said:
...Vietnam Black and Nam Nah Trang are probably the warmest of the garden.
VB effect is one of my favourites, it's clear anti anxious social and warm.
Nah Trang is super clear and motivating, perfect weed to smoke while working in the garden...
Plus VB 13 weeks flowering looks incredibly friendly for indoor (compared to true 20-weeks Hazes or Colombians). Therefore this Nah Trang X VB Vietnamese Delight looks like a perfect match to me...
Also, 'happy' fast flowering Michoacan is a good boyfriend to 'clear, warm and happy' Purple Haze 6 girl...

Kindest regards!

And remember - I'll buy these two even untested! :smile:

W

Whatever

Whoa...what's the story on those Viet crosses more specifically the Nah Trang compared to the VBlack? Also what's the scoop on the Nepal Mist?

Latest posts

Latest posts