What's new

Swat team at my house

supahdupah

I had a nice evening with my friends a while ago, smoking with my friends.
As my friends were about to leave i went to the bathroom,whe i came out i stood eye to eye with a swat team guy aiming his mp 5 at me.
i was reeaaaly high and got realy scared, he told me to follow him outside and there stood 8 more swat cops and my friends..
After a while talking with them they understood they were looking for the wrong guy, it was my neighbor that have been showing of his antiq gun outside his window, screaming at some kids.
i remember thinking when i saw all the swat guys, is that realy neccesary just for me just for some plants he.

C

Classyathome

A friend of mine had just finished a joint in his backyard, and had gone in the house - looked out front window, and there is leo, cars, lights, guns, dogs. Swarming neighbourhood, backyards, etc. Bank robber, bailed car and ran...

He told me he damn near shit himself - kept a level head, stayed indoors, and all blew over.

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
damn supah that is some shit to have happen to you. somehting like that happened to my friend sin harlem one night, but i was off picking up the dj for the party, when i come back they tell me that the cops surrounded the block and pointed everything but the kitchen sink at them. what made it really bad was that they were all sitting on a stoop so no one could run.

it ended up being a case of mistaken identity, but lord i wish i was there instead of with that fckuing DJ, werein my moms mini van tht she let me borrow for he night, and this ass hat is drunk as shit and wanting to blast the radio. its a friggin stock radio and sounds like, so i had to listen to him sing along to shit , very badly by the way, and wanting to talkk to me the whole time. i couldnt ditch his ass cause, he did the party spur of the moment as a favor.

but yeah, i wish i was there when the cops showed up, anything would have been better than sittin with that friggin loser DJ.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Classyathome said:
A friend of mine had just finished a joint in his backyard, and had gone in the house - looked out front window, and there is leo, cars, lights, guns, dogs. Swarming neighbourhood, backyards, etc. Bank robber, bailed car and ran...

He told me he damn near shit himself - kept a level head, stayed indoors, and all blew over.

something similar happened to me TWICE.

one time about 4 cop cars parked infront of my house and as i saw them pull up at night and cut out their lights. I hit the floor and started army crawling through my house. I was watching basketball on tv with someone who had no idea that I was a grower and had at the time i had a lot of ganja stacked up in the casa... so my friend saw me hit the floor and start panicking for no apparent reason... then he kept asking me what was wrong so i whispered loud to him to "shut the fuck up and just keep watching the game"... i paced around the house and looked out all my different windows for about 20 minutes only to realize that they were looking for some punk kids.

anyways I had to explain myself to my friend about why i freaked out... Luckily that was my last grow at that house so i didnt mind telling him about my antics... some of the funniest shit ever... i thought i was seriously getting swatted

C

Classyathome

LiLWaynE said:
something similar happened to me TWICE.

one time about 4 cop cars parked infront of my house and as i saw them pull up at night and cut out their lights. I hit the floor and started army crawling through my house. I was watching basketball on tv with someone who had no idea that I was a grower and had at the time i had a lot of ganja stacked up in the casa... so my friend saw me hit the floor and start panicking for no apparent reason... then he kept asking me what was wrong so i whispered loud to him to "shut the fuck up and just keep watching the game"... i paced around the house and looked out all my different windows for about 20 minutes only to realize that they were looking for some punk kids.

anyways I had to explain myself to my friend about why i freaked out... Luckily that was my last grow at that house so i didnt mind telling him about my antics... some of the funniest shit ever... i thought i was seriously getting swatted
Thats funny - I could feel your weed paranoia...

army crawling made me laff heartily

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I fuckin love this thread! Fuck man sorry about having em in your face though.
I know the army crawling along with the window to window to window. The heart palpitations. It sure makes you check yourself fast. I've had it a few times, alleys blocked, lights pointing in, street blocked for 3 hours. Choppers overhead fuck. Finally got on my bike. Someone had fled a scene around the block. Another time it was right out front with the van multiple squads a shepard, shotguns and the helmets and all. I never found out where they went or why but everything in my house died that time. That shit makes you check yourself. It can temper your paranoia too!

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
My phone rang & the ring was not a normal ring, I answered & a woman says this is the 911 operator did you call 911! Ahh no, I look at call waiting there's no number no nothing so I'm believing she's who she says. I always thought once they get a call they have to pay a visit to make sure alls well & I haven't killed my wife & children.

As it happens everyone in the house was in the same room no where near a phone & I had just finished a call. As the operator pressed me I asked if any one just dialed 911 mistakenly or even used the phone. No one touched any of the phones. So the operator says OK no problem???

I get the wife to go check all the extensions the one in our bedroom she presses redial as I tell her not to...Hello 911, turns out it was the same woman so we explained the shituation & again no problem???

Well I sure as fuck think there's a problem so I call the phone company, they didn't blink - we'll have that taken care of we don't need to come into your house. Every year I hear about people wasting 911 time over bs calls, here we have the phone company making these calls all by themselves. It appears 911 knows about this too or someone would have checked on the wife & kids. hehehe

I'd watch that neighbour of yours!

Last edited:
D

Delta Force

Shit...............I live in the ghetto(has its advantages too......really it does) and I have popo sirens, people screaming, and gunshots here and there all the time. Dude got murdered round my way this yr...............really recently even. And very close.....crazy. Im a shining light in this hood. I stay inside tho.....figures.

Last edited:
Yeah the same thing with me and the whole stolen car driver runnig through the neighborhoood with the swat on his tail GIONG DOOR TO DOOR!! WIth the help of the helechopper who bussed my house for about an hour with full spot lights shinning down on me like the swat was comeing my way....im in the house listleing to the policeia scanner talking about witch way he went and what he was wearing when my JACKDONK buddy decides to go in my backyard and look at whats going on in the sky above.....about that time i hear the chopper pilot say " was it a white male wearing all black" refering to my buddy ........The ground team said No ,THANK GOD! they search about 10 houses and were going down the line strait to me when the K9 unit found a scent and they all head the opposite directions.
A neighbor who is elderly "know i grow and watches my shit" asked me if i had to spend more than a day in jail >.Im sure it did look like me going down,BIGTIME.

Diffrent story but i heard of this happening to a seven bedroom grow house around our capitol city but those growers wenrt so lucky, the house and and investagtion into the "ring" ended up with i think almost 65 houses in total that got busted. ALl becuase of a stolen car high speed csase into a neighbor hood were it turned into a foot chase and door to door searches........

Last edited:

word

LiL'Wayne- "so my friend saw me hit the floor and start panicking for no apparent
reason..."

Classic shit... LOL....

Echoes

I was on my way outside to toke up in the barn one day and there was a K-9 unit sitting in my front yard. He was facing the street so he could clock speeders. I just laughed, checked my mail, waved to him, ran around back and lit up.

zomg1

2 years ago when the oilers made it to game 7 of the stanley cup this strip called whyte ave would flood with like atleast 100 000 people after every game ended. me and some buddies where drinking at a house not too far away.. we all had beers in our hands and joints going and we where cutting through this big field with a community hall and a school on the other side.. cut around the corner of the school and with joints in our mouths and beers in our hands we see the police crowd control hq. with like 100+ officers decked out in riot gear, we all probably looked like deers in headlights, one of the guys in the swat uniforms just says "dont worry boys just walk around, its the fuckin playoffs baby!!" we had a good laugh and went on our way

Latest posts

Latest posts