What's new

My Backyard 2008

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Welcome to my backyardgrow 2008 :wave:
Welcome to all Cannalovers.

Plans are made - and changed all the time - everything is normal here.
No stress. The grow will take form in the next few months.

Lets see what I´ve decided to start with:

As many of you can see I will grow some of Esbens potent strains. Lucky me. And I´m sure the breeder literally will help me through the season.
Really looking forward to our meetings bro

Royal Dane and Danish Passion will be seen too. I just love these Danish Standard girls. Good yield, early finishing, mold resistient and good strong potency.
Everybody wants to make love to these beautiful Danish girls.

Lowryders are mostly for fun. But don´t underestimate this little beautiful girl. The potency is okay but the best of all is she can be grown everywhere.
Not many people will notice her. You can even grow her in your window during summertime.

And yes. Purple Princess are among my favorites this year. A.G. made the beans given to me through Esben.

Early Durban (zenseeds) is a must

Friends says they will give me a few more strains. I´ll be happy to grow my friends strains. I hope I can show good results.

One strain will have my special attention this year: Royal Dane x Heaven/ErdPurT. The result from a controlled breeding in my backyard 06.
In 07 I had one girl from this cross. Very beautiful colors - turned purple - good yeild and high potency. I tied her down and she loved it.
If I find good phenos this year I´ll let her have sex in 09

Firstborn this year: RD x H/E. Living in an 18/6-cyclus right now:

Looking forward to comments...and who know what else - Cannabis unite

May all the CannaGods be with you
Paddi :smoke:

J

Jebus11

can't wait to see all those pretty strains progress! Best of luck this season!

hey paddi

hey paddi

followed ur other backyard grows figured i would stop in and tell you ill be following this year as well good luck my friend best wishes for this season. this is gonna b my first outdoor (indoor is my specialty). hope all turns out great im gonna watch that lowryder too. no underestimating here.

RealSupreme

great strains bro! u have a lot of quality!!! try all !ahah
Good luck bro, will be a pleasure to follow this one!
peace

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
I Grabbed my Chair Paddi m8 :yes: Ready for another Primo outdoor :wink:
seems like we'll have one or 2 strains in common this season.. you will discover which later on hehehe

good luck with everything bro. il be back to check :smile:

Swiftsilver

hey paddi! nice selection :D

will be growing afgani×erdpurt from zenseeds this year as well as bubbleberry from zen, how does the afgxerd smoke :D ? have any pictures of it perhaps?

G

Lovely lineup of strains Paddi, looking forward to another great growshow! Last year's crop pics are still fresh in the mind so I;m quite excited!

That first pic really screams 'big, bad-ass outdoor grow!' lol

S

SmokeMan

Oh yea. This right here is my seat ! :respect:

Good luck on your grow paddi!

G

It will be great show :D I'll visit your thread as a guest for sure very often :D
Greetings from PL :wave:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna pull a chair, watch, enjoy and learn.

Best of wishes Paddi for a good harvest and in the meantime we cal enjoy and learn

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
checkin in! cant wait for the outdoor masters 08 garden, love the mood in your threads bro and to visit you and your garden!

i will try your Royal Dane x Heaven/ErdPurT. it looks and taste like nice candy

do you plan to do the grow like last year?

Greeseyder

Excellent choices Paddi! BTW have you ever tried the Dark Vader from Blue Hemp? I did a run indoors & had some decent results ....probably better suited for outdoors .....anywho GOOD LUCK!!

G

G

Hello Paddi!:wave:
Wooohoo! the seed selection is looking impressive! :D Good luck with your new season...for sure it would be great show...:yes:

Ak47 auto??? niceeeeeeee!:D

:wave:

PrinceOfPersia

Hey paddi, fine and exciting selection u got there.
It's nice to watch your threads.
Just saying hello, and ill be wathing this one with attention from the sideline.

peace pop.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for droppin´ in. Youre all really welcome :jump:

WAMEN...seems like we have a good friend in common. Can´t wait to see your grow bro

Swiftsilver...the Afghan x ErdPurT cross is new to me. But I´m sure it a tasty cross. I expect a very afghani girl with really dense buds

British Hemp...lets all make a bad-ass outdoor grow. Sure we will - sure we can :canabis:

esbe...thanks for trying my cross, you won´t be dissapointed... :headbange
My growstyle will be a little different this season. Fewer strains - more space - lots of really tied down girls. Ferts will be different this year also.
Well, still making plans

Greeseyder...no, never tried Dark Vader - mabye I should some good year

alijah...yeah...AK47 auto. Can´t remember the breeder (help me friends). Could be funny with a potent early autogirl.

I only have old news from outside. Soon I´ll be working here - making things grow:

Someone didn´t harvest this poor one:

Wanna see green girls in my buckets in the greenhouse:

Here´s my firstborn baby. Living inside my house along with 4 sisters (or brothers)

Go for it this year fellow growers
Paddi :smoke:

G

Guyute54

Hope you have a nice sunny summer over there Paddi. I really enjoy watching your grows. And lucky me I must have a freind same as yours because we will grow a few of the same things. Best wishes buddy.

Germanator

Great start... go ahead and plant those demon seeds!

Are you going to run everything under a greenhouse? Or some in some out? What is the plan? ANd how did you find that AK auto flower? That is a first for me. Best of luck.

Germ

G

guest5703

Ahhh got my seat still in the first row I see ;) Can't wait for your inspirational outdoor grow this summer paddi. Looks like you got some work to do, keep it up, and get that shit green! PEACE