What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor DWC Grow - MAC 1

Crazy Chester

After seeing how well my Capstone is doing in DWC, I figured I might as well max that space out with MAC 1 (at the bottom of the pic) and C99.

On she grows:

Crazy Chester

MAC 1 is definitely vegging faster for me outside than under my little indoor lighting:

I took a few clones off her to bush her out.

Crazy Chester

Update - getting frosty

Update - getting frosty

picture.php
picture.php

Crazy Chester

Week 11 - close to harvest

Week 11 - close to harvest

She's got a few ambers and her orange soda terps have morphed to a doughy yeasty smell with a hint of citrus:
picture.php
picture.php

Crazy Chester

Okay - now I know what the hype was really about - I just smoked up a ball of scissor hash. It's amazing and had an immediate effect to my head - like the bulb that had been on all along just got amplified in brightness several times over. And that's just the beginning...but, about the beginning, the inhale was really tangy fuel and the exhale was just as strong, with a frankincense, licorice and citrus fuel. The strength, quality and rarity of the terps surprised me. Excuse me, now I have to go be active!
picture.php
picture.php

Crazy Chester

Into the jar for curing...

Into the jar for curing...

She has very strong terps the smell and taste of which reminds me of the best pheno I found out of a pack of BOG Lifesaver I popped in 2003. Here's a pic showing her dry and a pic of the pile of buds ready to be cured.
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay - now I know what the hype was really about - I just smoked up a ball of scissor hash. It's amazing and had an immediate effect to my head - like the bulb that had been on all along just got amplified in brightness several times over. And that's just the beginning...but, about the beginning, the inhale was really tangy fuel and the exhale was just as strong, with a frankincense, licorice and citrus fuel. The strength, quality and rarity of the terps surprised me. Excuse me, now I have to go be active!
View Image View Image

She has very strong terps the smell and taste of which reminds me of the best pheno I found out of a pack of BOG Lifesaver I popped in 2003. Here's a pic showing her dry and a pic of the pile of buds ready to be cured.
View Image View Image

This looks really good ...I am a huge Mac fan.. every single day