What's new

Some Autoflower Fun - 3x3 600w HPS Coco DTW

Oddity

7/16

picture.php

Sad day - turns out Gelato #1, the strongest of all, is a full-blown hermie! :moon:

Whelp, I plucked 20 or so sacs. It only towards the bottom and center. The tops seem okay. We'll have to wait and see if I can keep her around or if she'll be infested with them.

Oddity

Alright, so after I discovered the hermies last week I started spending more time in there with the plants. Found that there was a light leak for about 40 minutes before lights came on and consequentially all those male flowers were around that leak. There haven't been any issues with male sacs/nanners this week so I believe we're in the clear :good:

The Gelato seem to like a cap of 1.2 EC right now, even a little less. Anything above that gives some burn. I was also late on adding liquid koolbloom and they ended up with some deficiencies from it, but that didn't seem to slow down the bud production on #1 at least.

The two grew extremely similar in veg, but now in flower there's clear differences. #1 is filling out really fast and looking to be a yielder. #2 showed a lot more stretch and has less development so far, especially anything below the top.

Seedsman's Amnesia auto, at least this pheno, would run great in a SOG. She'll hardly require any trimming at all which is always a plus.

With the West Coast OG I'm seeing that she could have bounced back much better had I given her proper attention. She's getting some burn now since I'm still feeding her the same as the Amnesia. She has a really unique smell going on that's surprisingly sweet.

-----

Apologies for the HPS pics. Hopefully this weekend will be sunny and I can take some better ones.

Had some issues with the a/c a couple days that caused some higher temps which I think led to a few leaves curling.

Humidity has been getting to 80% in the tent on a wet day with lights off so I'll be running a dehumidifier for that now. Day temps and RH are 75-79F and 42-50%

7/23

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oddity

After some thought, I decided to get rid of the West Coast OG and just give more space for the other three. She never developed much of a root system so there wasn't much yield to be had there.

Had a few issues with A/C leading to some heat stress which is showing the most on Gelato #2. I've also had the light a bit too close for awhile that led to some light stress but that was adjusted a week ago or so.

Gelato #1 is certainly the winning pheno.

The Amnesia is two weeks behind the Gelato and looking really good, though she's starting to show deficiency in her fan leaves so I think she's asking for some more N. Can't wait to see the crazy cola(s) on this one.

---------

Gelato in the foreground and Amnesia in the background.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oddity

Lovely buds comings mate :blowbubbles:

Aww yeah :jump:

Thanks for stopping by, bibi :tiphat:

-----

Forget to add a few notes earlier... - lowered the calmag to much too quickly on the Gelato and that caused some deficiencies to show, upped the calmag back to 4ml/g ... I had made a mistake of screwing up the buffering on the coco at the start of the grow and the gelato have needed extra calmag all grow.

Been checking off a lot of basic mistakes for this first grow back and I gotta say... feels good to be growing again :D

Oddity

a lot of trichomes in last buds. looks very beautiful. Heard a lot of good thing about Amnesia.

Thank you!

The Amnesia was just a freebie to fill the tent after the west coast OG were stunted from bad cotyledons, but I've been really happy with her growth so far. Certainly looking forward to how little trim she'll need :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts