What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GG4xA13 - Two tops at 1st node?

TheMan13

Veteran
Very cool! Really like those pheno #8 flowers, beautiful...

Peace
DM

I am currently dry trimming and getting her into jars as I type. I really like her structure as well, but I'm really enjoying sampling her. She smokes like old school Apollo 13 in flavor (more than the other phenotypes) with a modern day bang ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Glue #8.jpg
    NASA Glue #8.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 23

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops phenotype of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is 5 weeks into flower now. Earlier this week I was devastated to find her completely wilted right before lights out, I thought I had lost her. The change to HPS really picked up water intake and she went dry on me, but luckily bounced back with minimal damage.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 5wks zoom.jpg
    2tops 5wks zoom.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 2tops 5 wks.jpg
    2tops 5 wks.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 19

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is 6 weeks into flower now. The pistils are beginning to amber and the calyxes are starting to swell, but it's hard to tell if she will finish in 8 or 9 weeks at this point. I will start scoping the trichomes this week to get a closer look in anticipation of beginning a 10 day water only flush.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 6 weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 6 weeks zoom.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 2tops 6 weeks.jpg
    2tops 6 weeks.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 21

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is now 7 weeks into flower and the flop/finish is on. She's finishing up a bit quicker than I had expected. Almost all of the pistils are amber and receding, with swollen calyxes. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with few amber at this point. Likely done in 8 weeks, so just waiting on the flush now. Been water only for a few days now and here on out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 7weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 7weeks zoom.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2tops 7weeks.jpg
    2tops 7weeks.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 21

TheMan13

Veteran
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is in her 8th and final week of flower. The weight gain has been intense requiring the deployment of many yoyos to keep order. Been water only/flushing for about 10 days now. The progression of trichomes ambering is pretty moderate, so I'll give her a few more days before chopping and hanging. The plant has a pretty good overall fade, but I'd like to see a bit less green.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 8weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 8weeks zoom.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 2tops 8weeks.jpg
    2tops 8weeks.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
My 2 Tops pheno of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) is now 7 weeks into flower and the flop/finish is on. She's finishing up a bit quicker than I had expected. Almost all of the pistils are amber and receding, with swollen calyxes. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with few amber at this point. Likely done in 8 weeks, so just waiting on the flush now. Been water only for a few days now and here on out.

View Image

View Image

Nice work. very huge strain. I wanna smoke some. :biggrin:

TheMan13

Veteran
It's a wrap. My 2tops phenotype of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) was chopped in her 8th week. She will hang for the next 2 weeks at 60 degrees and 60% relative humidity before being trimmed and jarred to cure.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2tops 9weeks zoom.jpg
    2tops 9weeks zoom.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 21
  • 2tops 9weeks.jpg
    2tops 9weeks.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2tops chop -.jpg
    2tops chop -.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 21

TheMan13

Veteran
A bouquet of NASA Glue (Original Glue #4 x Apollo 13 F4) 2tops pheno dried flowers. As I am not the greatest trimmer, I thought I'd take a shot at flower arrangement ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bouquet.jpg
    Bouquet.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 19