What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

QB96 LED Grow Tent

G

TrainWreck
Richard Williams Seed Co.
As I understand it this is a DeepWreck that has been worked toward the Trainwreck to f10.

G

Update time.
Just got finished with an overhaul of my grow room.
The main thing I did was to upgrade to a 5x5 flower tent.
( I got an Apollo and I am not happy with the zippers)

In addition, I put a Cycloptics Greenbeams 315CMH 4K smack dab in the center with the 4 QB96 appropriately spaced around it.
My goal was to avoid the need to be in a sweet spot for the LED to work optimally. By adding the CMH I get heat as well as a blending of spectrums that will hopefully negate any less than ideal environmental concerns.
Plants have a bit more elbow room, so I added 3 more for a total of 14.
I put in two Lilly hybrids:
Lilly x Pie Face & Lilly x SugarBerries f2(WWxBB).
I also snuck in one StarKiller from Rare Dankness.
Plants all look great, temps are in the high 70's and humidity has gone down too!

Lastly I'll have a better spectrum with which to photograph the plants.

Group Shots only today, I'm beat putting it all in place!
Everyone needs an aggressive defoliation, which will likely happen tomorrow.

Update time.
Just got finished with an overhaul of my grow room.
The main thing I did was to upgrade to a 5x5 flower tent.
( I got an Apollo and I am not happy with the zippers)

In addition, I put a Cycloptics Greenbeams 315CMH 4K smack dab in the center with the 4 QB96 appropriately spaced around it.
My goal was to avoid the need to be in a sweet spot for the LED to work optimally. By adding the CMH I get heat as well as a blending of spectrums that will hopefully negate any less than ideal environmental concerns.
Plants have a bit more elbow room, so I added 3 more for a total of 14.
I put in two Lilly hybrids:
Lilly x Pie Face & Lilly x SugarBerries f2(WWxBB).
I also snuck in one StarKiller from Rare Dankness.
Plants all look great, temps are in the high 70's and humidity has gone down too!

Lastly I'll have a better spectrum with which to photograph the plants.

Group Shots only today, I'm beat putting it all in place!
Everyone needs an aggressive defoliation, which will likely happen tomorrow.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80904&pictureid=1987736&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80904&pictureid=1987735&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I bought a few different tents in the past few years and my favourite has been Mars Hydro. They are fairly cheap, 1680 thickness and heavy duty zippers. Only had 2 pinholes fixed with gorilla tape. Just my 2 cents.
First time seeing Richard Williams gear online. 👍

G

TrainWreck day 30

TrainWreck day 30

Day 30.
The tent is trucking along.
Want to update with some quick pics of TrainWreck.
She has little to no nose when I rub some of the resin. What little I can discern is lite citrus. She is giving me no problems with flowering, and looks to be a potent lil thing. The bud site I dusted with some Blockhead pollen seems to have taken nicely.

G

Lilly day 30

Lilly day 30

Here is Lilly, n bad need of a haircut...
She looks good and appears on schedule.
Rubbing the resin has a lite sweet tropical nose.

H

hunter77

PeakSeeds SkunkBerry. I dropped this bean on the 24th of July. She stalled hard after producing the cotyledon. Strange thing is that it produced a tiny whisper of a pistil immediately after the cotyledon and before production of any true leaves. Well she has been puttering along and picked up the pace in the last 3 weeks or so. She is now showing her sex (as female) and looks like she is trying to work her way out of some of the more damning mutations. This will be a fun gal to run, and if I like her structure/personality I don't see why she shouldn't be introduced to some F13TB boy batter.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80851&pictureid=1977452&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80851&pictureid=1977451&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
I have mutant same yours and it turn out good outcold in my female seeds competition I did have still:)

G

@hunter,
I still have that glorious SkunkBerry and she has not grown out of her mutations one bit. I'll take a pic of her later just to show her off. She is in cue for the flowering tent, but that's at least a month away...
I CANNOT wait to see her in flower, as well as try her out!!

G

@KPSunshine,
I love Richard Williams Back to the Congo. Love love love.
I have high expectations that this Williams Trainwreck will be up there in quality of stone. Thanks for tagging along.
Regarding the tent, I'm going to slightly re-due the inside of the tent so I can use an accessory panel entrance vs the main entrance. This is in order to preserve the structural integrity. Will not buy an Apollo tent again.

G

Here is the mutant SkunkBerry in veg.
I love PeakSeeds work, and have run SB before.
She should look great in flower with vibrant blues that I've not seen on another Blueberry. Curious how the mutant aspect will dictate final product.

My veg tent was upgraded with a naked 150WHPS vertical bare bulb, to complement the 2 QB96's. I need the additional warmth and spectrum blend so the plants aren't so finicky. With that said, the SB is looking a little out of sorts with either an excess of deficiency, since the transition about 1 week ago.

BTW here is a link to a former member, Etinarcadiaego's SkunkBerry album. This is the inspiration behind SB!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=42078

G

Deadlights

Deadlights

Here is SubCool's The Dank et.al
Dead Lights.
She is at about day 33 of flower and is looking right on schedule.
Her resin is slick and not very tacky, and has a light sweet smell reminiscent of nothing in particular.
I got the ingredients for the home CBD test, and will probably break that out in the next week for this girl and my 3 RosaBerry's.

G

RosaBerry day 33

RosaBerry day 33

I have 3 Rosaberry seed plants in flower.
Two are similar in structure, but have different terpene profiles. The 3rd is more petit but has a similar structure. Very different terpene profile.
They all look very healthy to the naked eye and I'm guessing are a little more than half way there.

G

F13 Throwbacks Day 33

F13 Throwbacks Day 33

Here are a few pics of the f13tb. Two are similar in structure and lean to the f13. Last pic is the shorter, less branchy girl that gives me the impression of leaning to the BB. The two that are similar in structure also have a similar terpene profile that is reminiscent of some f13 f2's I ran. I'm pretty excited about this one in particular!

G

Lilly - Original Delicatessen Seeds

Lilly - Original Delicatessen Seeds

Here is Lilly on day 37. She is looking a bit further along than what the day suggests, and figure it may be the red in the LED accelerating the process.
Lilly is one of my favorite smokes and is the full package. Looks, smell, taste, quality of high and ease of growing.
Strangely enough this one has a very faint sweet fruit smell vs the loud and juicy tropical nose that has permeated all the other Lilly seeds I've popped.
I was going through the OD thread and there was a recent grow where one of the 4 or 5 seed moms had a similar description. Its early in its progression, so I won't think much of it until later on in flower.
Without further ado...

Latest posts

Latest posts