What's new

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Todo bien hermano!
I've started my 2018 Urbangrow. Now lets see how it goes ;)

:tiphat:

El Tigre

70 DAYS 12/12 - HARVEST DAY

70 DAYS 12/12 - HARVEST DAY

Yesterday i had some free time, i decided to chop my plants. Really enjoyed the colors this time.
picture.php

picture.php

My favourite, AK49 purple feno.
picture.php

picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Everything looks delicious hombre!

Que tal todo? No te vi un tiempo. Espero que estas bien.

El Tigre

TENT TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER

TENT TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER

Everything looks delicious hombre!

Que tal todo? No te vi un tiempo. Espero que estas bien.

Hi Gantz! I'm ok thank you, just i've been a little busy and very lazy to update here!!! The harvest was good and maybe later i'll do a better report. I decided to switch off the tent for the summer. A lot of people was busted around here and for various reasons actually we have a police drug war with draconian methods, so i prefer to enjoy the good season stress free. Hopefully the little tent will be operative again in late September/October. If i don't change my plans before, of course.

Last edited:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
:tiphat: Sr. ElTigre!

Wonderful, clean setup and schweeeet graphics! love your inventiveness and commitment in documenting! :respect:

Can't explain how I missed this thread! Lovely pictures, those girls are thriving, no doubt!

ElTigre said:
Some users talked about dangers of these lights for the vision, so I made my choice. To be fair i've noticed my eyes to be tired, irritated and dry after "working" on the tent. I hope i didn't damage myself too much...

Get a pair of grower glasses. They're not expensive, and will save your vision, making you more comfortable while working with or inspecting them (which is 50% of the fun of this hobby!)

El Tigre

After the announced summer break (that was longer than expected), I reactivated the grow tent. Since my jars are empty and i want some herb quick, i decided to run some autos. It's a long time i want to try MEPHISTO genetics, after reading this epic thread here on ICMAG: Mitch's Auto Adventure... I've ordered: 1 x SOUR CRACK (their fastest strain) 3 x SOUR STOMPER 1 x SODK and i received 2 x SOUR CRACK 5 x SOUR STOMPER 2 x SODK + 5 SOUR BUBBLY (freebies) Well done Mephisto! It will be a journey into sour LOL I've popped 1 SOUR CRACK and 1 SOUR STOMPER seeds, now seedlings are into two 10 liters pots, under 62w LED. Soon!
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Uuuuuhhhhhhh.... Can't watlit for your new grow. Will be watching.gotta pull up a chair

El Tigre

Here's my tent one week later. I've changed my wooden fixture with a commercial one, easier to put away since it closes itself. Now i'm running: 4 x 13 w (2700 K) 1 x 10 w (4000 K) TOT: 62 w
picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Neat fixture! Did you get it local or online? (link if online?)

Looking forward to seeing this round!

El Tigre

Neat fixture! Did you get it local or online? (link if online?)

Looking forward to seeing this round!

Hi Blynx! Got it online, if you search for 5 in 1 Light Socket Splitter on amazon or wherever you prefer, you'll find easily something like that. Of course there are available several versions with different numbers of lamps.

Last edited: