What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Haze x SSCH, Purpleope x SSCH, & Cheese x SSCH

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Damn really? Awesome man! I won’t be able to smell nothing til flowering; veg is so packed there’s no way to differentiate.. and I’ve never been a fan of stem rubbing, probably just me, but every plant stem I rub seems to always smell exactly the same lol.. and I like to think I have a pretty good pallet/nose, but some how ppl swear by it!

Going over it in my head real quick, I’d imagine these will all be hitting a room in 6-7 weeks.. I’ll probably do all the hazes in 1 room, it’s going to be fucking nuts in there hah.

:tiphat:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Yea bro I'm with you on the stem rub.. There are a couple stand outs but for the most part they pretty much smell the same.. The Dogshit tho has some funk to it..

Yea we're both gonna have some crazy rooms full of hazey goodness...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Not seen you post or been online for a while
Hope everything is ok

Send us some smoke signals so we know your ok

Peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
What a summer .... will post this message in my other thread so ppl know I’m alive!

Good news first: The testers are still going! These babies have had a nice little tour of the north east, trucked them all over tarnation until we found a new spot!

Bad news ... my awesome spot I had invested so much time & money into was shut down for security reasons. This all transpired mid-May, and then I had the busiest 2 months of my life trying to move hundreds of plants to a new state & new spot.. ended up having to build several rooms to flower & veg all that I had on hand, but where I’m at now I just won’t be able to run the same kinda numbers as before.. bummer. BUT!... I won’t lie, the 6x12’ flower room I built will rival the production of both my old 10x10 rooms put together.. it’s quite the setup. Pics & a thread to come in the very near future... plants stacked floor to ceiling, it’s hilarious and oh so glorious.. currently finishing first round of flower, nicest plants I’ve ever produced!

Back to these girls...... so, I built another space for these ladies, its a 4x14’ shoot with 5’ ceiling heights. Crawl space baby! Got me a whole catacombs of veg rooms & this led flower room setup in a crawl space, pretty insane, but it works & the girls are loving it. I flipped the lights 1.5 weeks ago, flowers are just starting to open up, I’ll be taking pics tonight & starting back with the updates! OJD, sorry about this ridiculous “pause”, but I’m back at it now. Btw... the cheese crosses are the stinkiest veg plants I’ve ever grown, by leaps and bounds.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good to see you are still running, I think we were all getting a little worried....
Best of luck

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ChemdDgmillionre

Good to see you back and safe
Look forward to your show

Peace

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Back to it...

Back to it...

Alright, update time. A small one for now, a larger to follow tonight & this weekend. Some space in my vert setup freed up, and I’ve moved in a couple Purpelope x Chem Haze & one OSH x Chem Haze.. they are sitting in the primo spot, between all the hanging bulbs & under the DE lamp.

Group Shot
picture.php

Purpelope x Chem Haze
picture.php

picture.php

OSH x Chem Haze
picture.php

So I’ve got a bunch more of these ladies crammed into an LED room with very low ceilings, they are about 3.5 weeks into 12/12 & looking good. More space in the vert room is freeing up this weekend, and my plan is to cycle these girls into those spots & let them get the big lights. It’s hard to get a good read on things under the glare of LED, but there are a couple stand outs that are loaded with frost & stink.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Old School Haze x Chem Haze

Old School Haze x Chem Haze

Alrighty, starting to get a handle on this new setup, got the girls switched over from the LED torture chamber to the “big” (lol) room about 3 weeks ago now.. technically I just hit week 8, but since growth was slow in the LED room I’m gunna let them all go a strong 10-11 weeks (this goes for all the hybrids, although the purps x are def looking chunky now).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Cheese x Chem Haze

Cheese x Chem Haze

These also look to be finishing pretty quick, excited to get them outa this stink-box & see what they actually smell like.. they were the worlds stinkiest veg plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Good to see you back around and posting.. Hope all is well.. I'm interested in hearing how the Cheese cross ends up smelling and tasting after cure.. Yeah Pamela is one sexy bitch, that does it all.. I have 2 PCH that will do battle for the top spot.. I kept 2 different Dogshit Chem Hz that I'll be running again as well..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I love your lady names, OG.Gotti ... they are so good hah!

Snapped a couple pics last night, the flush is on (for most atleast).. coming down in a week or two.

Latest posts

Latest posts